2014 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun *DO NOT POST HERE- FIND NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back. It's pneumonia. I'm loaded with prescriptions and need to rest for the next few days. So sorry I'm going to miss all the Disers there at the Y&B tomorrow and Monday. Was really looking forward to seeing some friends!!!

:sick:Meds and rest. Rest and meds....:sick:

:grouphug:You take care of yourself lady. You mean too much to many :grouphug:

Just got back. It's pneumonia. I'm loaded with prescriptions and need to rest for the next few days. So sorry I'm going to miss all the Disers there at the Y&B tomorrow and Monday. Was really looking forward to seeing some friends!!!

I guess I will just have to have Mrs. Buzzy make my lunch since you won't be in tomorrow to share yours with me. :sad: What were we having again? Tuna, egg salad? ?? You know how I love it when you bring in that roast beef hoagie. I will miss your lunch but I will miss you more... get better soon so we can share lunch again!

Love and tiny little fly kisses, your pal Buzzy the Fly!

Teena:y doctor suspected mine was pneumonia too since it had lasted so long so he sent me for an X-ray. Came back no pneumonia so he put me on an even stronger antibiotic and I think it has finally kicked it. I'll keep an eye on it though and if it starts getting the least bit worse I'll be back in a flash.

I'm with Robyn. I've had pneumonia and it will really get you down. Feels like you can't catch your breath. Please take it easy, take your meds and don't hesitate to seek additional care if it doesn't improve. We're all rooting for you. Prayers going up from your Y&B family.

:grouphug: Teena

Take care of yourself and feel better! Get yourself well for your visit with Jeanne & the princess

Feel better soon Teena.:goodvibes

I'm glad you got it diagnosed and are on your way to recovery.

Take care.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are able to get plenty of rest. Hopefully the Florida sun returns soon and helps you get better faster. :goodvibes

Uh oh... Feel better Teena!! Like Mike said... rest and meds meds and rest ;)

~N

Sorry I won't be seeing you, but getting better is more important. Take care of yourself and hope you feel better real soon, I think I will make Jim go see a doctor when we go home if his cough doesn't go away soon!

i'm back! I have lurked along the way, but I finally get to add a new ticker to my sig!
We will be in Miami for 3 weeks and will drive up to WDW for June 23-26. This will be our first stay at BC, as we switched to a 2 BR suite at Dolphin. It will also be my first time driving in! :drive:
I am bringing my 3 kids--now all disney adults! and our superfun babysitter. I have booked a Beach Club Deluxe CL room only, and requested a ground floor. Now the fun part- to plan all our exciting adventures.
We are more of a water park/character meal/parade family---leaving the roller coasters to other folks. It will be our first trip with Magic Bands and FP +, so I m doing a crash course on what to expect!:surfweb:
Any suggestions or ideas for our trip are welcomed!

Get well soon Teena--hopefully the antibiotics are helping you to feel better quickly!

Sorry you are sick but glad it is NOW and not next week when Lily comes in!! Get better fast!!

I was afraid of that, but SO glad you started treatment now to rest up for your visit with Jeanne and Lily :hug: :flower3: Rest and lots of fluids!

So glad you've got some meds Teena, you'll be feeling better in no time and will be nice and fit to go visit with your girls xx

Ms. Dee..I need to apologize I left for the GF for a few days..and I changed back my reservation. This time to YC Standard rooms..I am hopeless, no rhyme or reason. I wanted GF, the same day the new room pics came out....ugh. Bring on SAB (again) :goodvibes

Honestly, not a problem!

:goodvibes

Just don't ask me to go back and figure out the changes.

I'll change you over to the YC :lmao:

i'm back! I have lurked along the way, but I finally get to add a new ticker to my sig!
We will be in Miami for 3 weeks and will drive up to WDW for June 23-26. This will be our first stay at BC, as we switched to a 2 BR suite at Dolphin. It will also be my first time driving in! :drive:
I am bringing my 3 kids--now all disney adults! and our superfun babysitter. I have booked a Beach Club Deluxe CL room only, and requested a ground floor. Now the fun part- to plan all our exciting adventures.
We are more of a water park/character meal/parade family---leaving the roller coasters to other folks. It will be our first trip with Magic Bands and FP +, so I m doing a crash course on what to expect!:surfweb:
Any suggestions or ideas for our trip are welcomed!

Get well soon Teena--hopefully the antibiotics are helping you to feel better quickly!

:welcome:

I'll add you to the list

:cool1:

So, I've been calling in regularly just to see if a Standard CL room opens up during our dates (I know, fat chance, but it doesn't hurt to try!). I also realized I needed to add tickets to get the additional day free on the promo I booked under (the spring stay and play).

Of course no CL rooms, yet, and the CMs have said I can just upgrade my package to MYW whenever.

Well, today I called in, and again, no CL, but then the CM told me that she couldn't upgrade my package to add tickets, even though I was booked under the promo. So, she looked at other hotels and told me I could switch to YC, same date, lagoon view for only $100 more total (I specifically asked is that per night b/c that sounds low and she said it was only about $15 more a night) and I could do the package. So I said, well, that sounds great, let's do it. The total comes in about $500 higher than she quoted. :scared:

I asked her to go back and go through allllll the numbers again with me. Thank goodness she didn't cancel my BC ressie b/c I said I don't want to spend $500 to save $50 (I know CL is more, but that has perks; I dont NEED a lagoon view, this time).

So, after an hour phone call, I ended up back at square one! :rotfl2:

I'm worried about this whole having to purchase tickets separately thing with fastpass+ but I'm sure we'll get it figured out. :thumbsup2

I know I'm new to the thread, but Teena I'm wishing you a speedy recovery! Get plenty of rest!! I hope you feel better soon!

I'm worried about this whole having to purchase tickets separately thing with fastpass+ but I'm sure we'll get it figured out. :thumbsup2

Have you checked out Undercover Tourist for tickets. I've done it a few times the last being September 2013 and I had no issues at all with the fastpass+ I was able to add the pass to MDE and make all the selections with no problems at all. If you join Mousesavers.com you can get add'l savings on the tickets.

~N

Have you checked out Undercover Tourist for tickets. I've done it a few times the last being September 2013 and I had no issues at all with the fastpass+ I was able to add the pass to MDE and make all the selections with no problems at all. If you join Mousesavers.com you can get add'l savings on the tickets.

~N

Thanks! I do get the mousesaver newsletters and I am thinking about Undercover. I'm going to try shooting an email or calling Disney one more time and just make sure that's right (it sounds weird to me and this has never happened before, but who knows). The plus side of the package deal was a savings of about $50 and then on top of that I could pay with Disney gift cards from Target that I buy w/ redcard and pharmacy rewards, so that would be an almost $200 savings.

Aye ye ye ... things always end up complicated in our family! :lmao:

Thanks! I do get the mousesaver newsletters and I am thinking about Undercover. I'm going to try shooting an email or calling Disney one more time and just make sure that's right (it sounds weird to me and this has never happened before, but who knows). The plus side of the package deal was a savings of about $50 and then on top of that I could pay with Disney gift cards from Target that I buy w/ redcard and pharmacy rewards, so that would be an almost $200 savings. Aye ye ye ... things always end up complicated in our family! :lmao:

We have used Undercover Tourist for tickets for friends many times. Completely reliable and we totally recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!