2014 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun *DO NOT POST HERE- FIND NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! :p

Quick question- does the bus pick up at the Beach Club or Yacht Club first on the way to the parks? And if Beach Club is after Yacht Club in mornings on way to the park, did you ever have trouble getting on (too crowded)?

thanks!

Yacht Club. :goodvibes

Thanks! (I added a second part to my question after you answered) Did you find it to be crowded in the early mornings - would I still be able to get on at Beach Club or are the buses packed from Yacht Club?

Sorry for dumb questions! We stayed at Yacht Club a few years ago and I can't seem to remember the bus situations! I think it was pretty empty...

Thanks! (I added a second part to my question after you answered) Did you find it to be crowded in the early mornings - would I still be able to get on at Beach Club or are the buses packed from Yacht Club?

Sorry for dumb questions! We stayed at Yacht Club a few years ago and I can't seem to remember the bus situations! I think it was pretty empty...

No dumb questions! :goodvibes

We stayed at YC, so were never at the BC stop but I never saw the BC people having an issue getting seats.

I should also add that we were never getting on the bus early, early...we are late risers so often getting on the bus between 9 and 10 am.

Good morning everyone! :p

Quick question- does the bus pick up at the Beach Club or Yacht Club first on the way to the parks? And if Beach Club is after Yacht Club in mornings on way to the park, did you ever have trouble getting on (too crowded)?

thanks!

The bus picks up at the YC, then the BC, then straight to the parks. The bus to AK stops at Blizzard Beach first. The bus to MK is direct. If you want to go to Typhoon Lagoon you have to take the DTD bus.

We were at the Beach Club recently, during a crowd level 9, and only once had a crowded bus. But we still got on. :thumbsup2

The bus picks up at the YC, then the BC, then straight to the parks. The bus to AK stops at Blizzard Beach first. The bus to MK is direct. If you want to go to Typhoon Lagoon you have to take the DTD bus.

We were at the Beach Club recently, during a crowd level 9, and only once had a crowded bus. But we still got on. :thumbsup2

That's good to know since we'll be Beach Club this time! :goodvibes

We stayed at the BC in 2012. The 5 of us never had a problem getting a seat on the bus for rope drop. Not sure how crowded the bus got later in the day.

Wooohoooo flights are booked for the big trip! Jetblue just released the dates this afternoon... this will be my first time flying from Austin to MCO.... still have to get the rental car to drive to Austin. DH and I figured we would just drive to Austin(about 3 hr drive) and have some good BBQ before heading to MCO! Oh and I added another day so now we leave on 10/29 so I'll need to book the hotel the night before the Disney parts! Thank God they opened the flight booking window... can't add anymore days now!! :)

Now more planning!!

~N

Wooohoooo flights are booked for the big trip! Jetblue just released the dates this afternoon... this will be my first time flying from Austin to MCO.... still have to get the rental car to drive to Austin. DH and I figured we would just drive to Austin(about 3 hr drive) and have some good BBQ before heading to MCO! Oh and I added another day so now we leave on 10/29 so I'll need to book the hotel the night before the Disney parts! Thank God they opened the flight booking window... can't add anymore days now!! :)

Now more planning!!

~N

:cool1: Always awesome to have the flights out of the way!! :goodvibes

I just looked at the Cape May Cafe link from page 1, and I don't see a beef option. I thought there was. :confused3

I love seafood and would look forward to the crab legs but the rest of my family does not like seafood, so I don't want to make them sit through a meal they probably won't enjoy.

Can someone clarify? :confused3

They used to have a carving station with roast meats beef and turkey but that was about a dozen yrs ago

:cool1: Always awesome to have the flights out of the way!! :goodvibes

I agree! Makes it seem that much more a reality! Best part is I had enough miles and credit thanks to my winter cancellations :) two book to round trips so cost for airfare FREE!!

~N

Now more planning!!

~N

That's awesome! Free airfare too - doesn't get better than that. It is fun that you will still be new enough to Texas that the Austin portion is an added bonus to the vacation.

(Free flights mean you could afford a short trip down to WDW around August 18 for a day or two. I know, that whole move thing is an issue, but you are a well organized planner who can work around an obstacle like that. Just saying.)

I just looked at the Cape May Cafe link from page 1, and I don't see a beef option. I thought there was. :confused3

I love seafood and would look forward to the crab legs but the rest of my family does not like seafood, so I don't want to make them sit through a meal they probably won't enjoy.

We ate at Cape May this past September and they did have carved meats. I believe it was beef and pork. They also had chicken nuggets, chicken legs, etc...
Hope this helps.

That's awesome! Free airfare too - doesn't get better than that. It is fun that you will still be new enough to Texas that the Austin portion is an added bonus to the vacation.

(Free flights mean you could afford a short trip down to WDW around August 18 for a day or two. I know, that whole move thing is an issue, but you are a well organized planner who can work around an obstacle like that. Just saying.)

Haha! I think my husband would lose his mind if I said "oh by the way... I'm just gonna run to Disney for a few days!!" would be awesome though!

~N

OMG, I had the best prime rib at Cape May two weeks ago! I have eaten a lot of prime rib in my day, so I was really surprised how good this cut was. It was really good. :goodvibes They always have some beef on the carving board. :) And the chicken legs on the kids table were good, too. I was too busy eating shrimp, beef and chicken to notice the other dishes. ;)

I'm soo glad you asked this question:yay:
I was concerned about what else they had to offer. I love clams, but the rest of my family is not big on seafood. We are going next week and I cant decide If its worth the $40 a person to eat there?

We ate at Cape May this past September and they did have carved meats. I believe it was beef and pork. They also had chicken nuggets, chicken legs, etc...
Hope this helps.

OMG, I had the best prime rib at Cape May two weeks ago! I have eaten a lot of prime rib in my day, so I was really surprised how good this cut was. It was really good. :goodvibes They always have some beef on the carving board. :) And the chicken legs on the kids table were good, too. I was too busy eating shrimp, beef and chicken to notice the other dishes. ;)

Ok, awesome!!!! I just didn't want to take them on a meal where I'm stuffing my face and their tummies are growling....:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter