2014/2015 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun, Sept 2014-Mayl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand, hopefully I will be there the same time as the clown. I can't wait to meet him!
~NM

Bad. Girl.

I sure do not miss that white stuff. Hang in there!!!!!!!

Are ya sure? They're dumping it into the ocean and shipping it out on big trucks, which we saw the other night. I can arrange to have some sent to Blizzard Beach!
It's sad when they say tomorrow's storm is only going to bring about 4 or 5 more inches and everyone rejoices.

Did try it once Scott!! I've stayed at every Disney resort except AofA and Saratoga and the Treehouses.

Saratoga Springs is beautiful! We'd really like to stay there some day.

Still waiting. We are told our plane is here and waiting for a gate. But our driver in Orlando saw it was cancelled. And now an emergency siren is going off and there is an announcement there is an emergency in our building. Stay tuned

At airport. Flight listed as on time but we are supposed to board at 7 and plane is not here yet. Hopidering theefully not too delayed.
At this time, JetBlue is saying 9:15 departure - not bad, considering.

https://www.jetblue.com/flightstatus/default.aspx?FlightDate=2015-2-16&FlightNum=51&FlightOrgn=&FlightDestn=&FlightStatusType=byFlightNumber&fs_from_field=&fs_to_field=&flight_number_field=51&departure_date=2/16/2015

http://www.flightstats.com/go/Fligh...e=B6&flightNumber=51&departureDate=2015-02-16

We are all sending positive vibes your way!

Last edited:
Still waiting. We are told our plane is here and waiting for a gate. But our driver in Orlando saw it was cancelled. And now an emergency siren is going off and there is an announcement there is an emergency in our building. Stay tuned

Sorry you are stuck!! :(

Just popping back in here to say we are super excited to come back to the Yacht Club In August!! Our second time at Yacht Club....girls are so excited for Stormalong Bay!

Keeping my fingers crossed and sending positive vibes your way that you get off he ground soon ✈️

Oh no! I hope everything is okay. Sending positive thoughts and pixie dust that you are able to leave soon.

Hang in there Dee!! We are one town away and can bring you a care package of Dunkin Donuts coffee and Spinelli's Italian food if they keep delaying the flight!!!

Jay

Hang in there Dee!! We are one town away and can bring you a care package of Dunkin Donuts coffee and Spinelli's Italian food if they keep delaying the flight!!!

Jay
That is such a lovely, kind thing to offer. That's what I love about this thread - it's by and large populated by the kindest, friendliest disers anyone could wish to meet

FIngers crossed for you! Good vibes sent your way.

Hope you're off soon!

Oh no Dee! Your experience is exactly why we don't even try to leave CT in February! As tempting as it is to escape the winter the worst is not being able to escape when you want to!
I did online check in today! Very excited. I like the idea of the expedited check in and am hopeful there will be minimal technical troubles. Just really need to make sure we get a daybed. Last time I had to go around with a Cast Member looking at rooms while they searched for one with a daybed. What do you think about calling before we arrive to make sure this time isn't a problem?

Yikes! Keeping my fingers crossed for you Dee!

(Just updated the thread to see...)

Thanks Jay. Almost worth it. Just boarded. Have a great week all.

Off to see the wizard!

Excellent. Have a blast!

Off to see the wizard!
:dogdance: Yay, glad you're off to see the Wizard! Have fun! If you ahem stay at Portofino you could get me some of the wonderful toiletries and bury them at Poly and leave me a treasure map to dig them up in August ::yes::

Off to see the wizard!

Glad you boarded!

If it fits in with your plans (and if you see this) -- go to Diagon Alley at night and watch the dragon breathe fire. It's really impressive after dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter