2013 Weddings

well we've just found out that we are expecting a baby in january so have decided to slightly prospone the wedding so i will no longer be a 2013 bride :'(

we've set the date of 14.02.2014 aside from it being Valentines Day, its also a really funky date ;)

now i've got to go and adjust my ticker............

Sorry you have to push back your wedding, but congrats on a little one!

thank you. its only been put back 3.5months so not a huge amount. just the thought of the flight from uk to florida with a wriggly 21 month old on our laps was not pleasant so waiting until he/she is 2 so can have their own seat x

thank you. its only been put back 3.5months so not a huge amount. just the thought of the flight from uk to florida with a wriggly 21 month old on our laps was not pleasant so waiting until he/she is 2 so can have their own seat x

Congrats on the little one ! It is probably best to wait until he/she can have their own seat, it wasnt so bad having my little one on a flight to Florida, but it was only a 2 hour flight ! You will love having a little one, I know I do ! :D Maybe your little one can be your flower girl/ring bearer !

Meeeeeee!!! Sometime in June but we don't have an exact date yet. I cannot wait to start planning!

DF and I are planning on tying the knot on February 25th 2013, our 5 year anniversary. :lovestruc

My beautiful wife and I will be renewing our vows in Aulani on our 25th wedding anniversary January 23, 2013!

Hi everyone! We are looking at August 2nd, 2013 at the moment. August is going to be so hot, but it's the best time as far as school and work go. We really like China for the ceremony and the American Adventure Rotunda for our reception. I can't wait until I can finally start talking to a wedding consultant. :)

Hoping for May 23, 2013! Wish it wasnt too early to get our date but as soon as the time comes I'm calling!!! :rotfl:

As of now, My fiance & myself are crossing our fingers for April 10, 2013! I wish we could call and book now because the waiting is just killing me ;)

Me me me!! DF and I are hoping for either October 19 or 26. We were supossed to get married this summer but the Marine Corps put the nix on that, but this gives us LOTS of time to save

You can change ours to June 27! We've decided. Just don't know which year it will be in yet!

I've seen a few more planning journals started by 2013 brides, so I thought I would give the list a bump for our new ladies. :goodvibes

We are planning for an October wedding! Probably on the 18th... I really wanted a weekday, but he really wants weekend for familys ease of travel... Taking off work and such.

I've already started to plan, gather as much info as I can so that my whole experience can be enjoyed more... Less stress I hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter