2013 Weddings

Oooh I've only just found this thread ... :)

Co grata to all who have already married in 2013 & good luck to all those that have their day coming up!

We get married 4th June on crescent beach, siesta key then the reception is on a deck overlooking the beach .. Cocktails & BBQ are the order of the evening!

Can't believe it's nearly here .. I have 5 weeks til we fly to Florida so I have to have everything sorted by then! Eeeek but I have a great planner over there too. :)

Just found this thread! We're getting married on April 20th (10 days!!) at the Wedding Pavilion (2:30 pm) with the reception at the Grand Floridian. Our honeymoon will be the 12-night Disney Cruise aboard the Magic in the Mediterranean (June 27th - July 9th). We can't wait!! It has always been our dream to have a Disney wedding. :goodvibes

October 21 at the WP! It wouldn't be my wedding if it wasn't at Disney World. I've completely won over my DF! Today, he text me that he wants to go to WDW.. He can't wait 191 more days!! How cute is that!?

October 21 at the WP! It wouldn't be my wedding if it wasn't at Disney World. I've completely won over my DF! Today, he text me that he wants to go to WDW.. He can't wait 191 more days!! How cute is that!?

Yay! Isn't it great when your guy loves Disney too? My fiancé keeps saying we need to plan. It's like "oh okay, if we HAVE to...!!!" Lol

Iam 30th September - Polynesian Resort (Luau Beach) and we havent planned where we are having dinner after yet. We are memories package so reception is not included in ours. We are so undecided where to go.

Hi guys! I will be getting married November 23, 2013 at the wedding pavilion and the reception at the grand Floridian. I am super excited!!!! Any advice from those that already got married would be great. My planning session is the last Friday of May

My df and I are getting married Sept. 27th at Seabreeze Point at 5:00 pm! We will be staying for a Disneymoon through Oct. 5th. I would love to be added to this list. :)

Woo hoo! More Sea Breeze Point weddings! We'll be having ours at SBP on December 10 at 2:30!

We are getting married 17 September at Sea Breeze Point with the reception at Living Seas and dessert party at Italy West Isola.

Had our planning appointment a few weeks ago - lots of information. Even though I thought I was prepared I came a way like a deer in the headlights. :)
It was a great time though and everyone is so very helpful. I am very used to doing everything myself - independent Type A person that I am- so part of the deer in the headlights stems from still comprehending that someone else can take care of things. :)

If anyone else is getting married on the 17th and will be using garden/cabbage roses and you would like to go in on sharing the cost for those I would be very interested. I have to buy the whole box and just know I will not use all 72 blooms. So if you're interested please contact me. :)

Hey! I am getting married at Sea Breeze Point as well that day at 10am. We had the same feel of being overwhelmed at first but it does get easier. Hope planning goes well :)

We are getting married 17 September at Sea Breeze Point with the reception at Living Seas and dessert party at Italy West Isola.

Had our planning appointment a few weeks ago - lots of information. Even though I thought I was prepared I came a way like a deer in the headlights. :)
It was a great time though and everyone is so very helpful. I am very used to doing everything myself - independent Type A person that I am- so part of the deer in the headlights stems from still comprehending that someone else can take care of things. :)

If anyone else is getting married on the 17th and will be using garden/cabbage roses and you would like to go in on sharing the cost for those I would be very interested. I have to buy the whole box and just know I will not use all 72 blooms. So if you're interested please contact me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter