2013 MP Finalists and their supporters

I heard from Jennifer! :yay: Don't know what's wrong with my fruity email, but I never received any of her messages. She was able to email me back though. :confused3 Now, I can relax again. Thank you all for holding my hand through this. :grouphug:

Me too - such a relief! Thanks to all of you for your continued support - sweet dreams:flower3:

OK, I really hope all the phone interview questions will be this easy;)

My favorite character is Belle - like her, I am a bookworm but yearn for real-life adventures!

At each stage of this process, in each round, I never assumed that I would make it any farther - hoped, yes, but assumed, never! I always knew it was a LONG shot. Thousands of folks apply from all over the US, Canada, UK and less than 20 are chosen each year. It seems that for the 2013 MP Laura and her team have narrowed it down even more in R3 than in past years.

I am now starting to get nervous! I know that you can only ever just be yourself, but who knows what types of questions will be asked...and I don't want to say anything stupid! We have no landline service due to Sandy, so I can only pray my cell coverage doesn't fail and I don't miss THE call!!

I actually responded yesterday to Jennifer in the Disney PR Dept with my contact info from my father's hospital room. He had fallen at his home on Saturday before Sandy hit and so now I'm trying to coordinate everything with spotty cell phone coverage from his bedside. Yep, things couldn't be more crazy right now :sick:

so sorry to hear about your father - hope he is on the mend quickly! You won't say anything stupid - they know we may be nervous - just take a deep breath and think positive thoughts:goodvibes

I heard from Jennifer! :yay: Don't know what's wrong with my fruity email, but I never received any of her messages. She was able to email me back though. :confused3 Now, I can relax again. Thank you all for holding my hand through this. :grouphug:

Really pleased to hear that you have been in touch with Jennifer and your contact information is sorted.

Good luck with your phone call !!

Me too - such a relief! Thanks to all of you for your continued support - sweet dreams:flower3:

Yeah Lisa and Susy! So glad you heard back! Whew! Have a great Friday, everyone! I think we'll get our interviews scheduled today- pretty exciting!!!
:yay:

I'm so glad everyone has heard from Jennifer! Hopefully we will find out today when we will have our interviews!

Happy Friday everyone!

Wishing everyone the best of luck with the R3 phone calls next week! :love:

-Kim

Hi everyone! Hooray, my phone interview is scheduled!
10:00am Tuesday.
Anyone else get the call yet? What days/times?

Hi everyone! Hooray, my phone interview is scheduled!
10:00am Tuesday.
Anyone else get the call yet? What days/times?

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes and what questions they asked.

so sorry to hear about your father - hope he is on the mend quickly! You won't say anything stupid - they know we may be nervous - just take a deep breath and think positive thoughts:goodvibes

Thank you so much, Lisa, for your kind words and good thoughts :)
My father is slowly gaining his strength back after his fall.

I think I'll be happy when the phone interviews are behind us. And then the waiting begins once again...until Nov. 16. :hourglass

We are heading to WDW on 11/24 for 9 days, so at least I'll know the definitive news before our trip. If I'm one of the lucky ones to be selected for the 2013 MP, I'll be returning home to NJ on 12/2 and then turning around 5 days later to go back to WDW on 12/7. This could be a December to remember for years to come!! :yay:

Best of luck to you with your phone interview!! :cheer2:

I had a chat with a very nice Gentleman this afternoon and my interview is scheduled for Wednesday 2pm UK time, 9am Florida time.

I wished these butterflies in my tummy would go away!!

We are heading to WDW on 11/24 for 9 days, so at least I'll know the definitive news before our trip. If I'm one of the lucky ones to be selected for the 2013 MP, I'll be returning home to NJ on 12/2 and then turning around 5 days later to go back to WDW on 12/7. This could be a December to remember for years to come!! :yay:

That is going to be so awful -- to have to return to Walt Disney World just five days later. I am so jealous!! I hope you have to put up with two trips to the World!!

It is exciting to hear the phone interviews are being scheduled. I can hardly wait to hear how it goes and cheer everyone on.

(P.S. DisneyAgentK if you don't want to do one of those trips, I will volunteer to do it for you.) :rotfl:

My interview is set up for Wednesday at 10:15am CST! Whew, glad to have that figured out so I can relax for the next few days!

Amy 18 or DisneyLifeMel,

Could you tack the list to the first post in this thread. Maybe even put a column for interview times?!?

I am so surprised we only have 15 moving on. I still think (hope) they will all make it!!

Good Luck to All!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Best of luck to you with your phone interview!! :cheer2:

We are out there on the 27th!!! :cool1:Best of Luck in your final interview!!!
-Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter