2013 MP Finalists and their supporters

Good luck to all the Round 3 hopeful!!! Please keep us updated on your progress so that we can live vicariously though your journey.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

So far it looks like we have 12 DIS-Boarders on the Round 3 Super List:

DCL: Jackie Psarianos, marhs

DVC: chopstick

WDW: Cdotla, DisneyAgentK, jjzmgailey, MeffysMom, princessmorgan, surfergrl31, Susy-Q and Tiggsntx

DLR: Cour10eB

Congrats to you all... PM me if you are moving onto Round 3 and you want to be added to our fabulous "List" https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhlonQpFn9fpdGdUSEVSeFN2V3hibEQ3d1lDS2JMRlE&pli=1#gid=4

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Good luck... keep us posted about your interview days/times so we can chEAR you right onto the Panel.

Good luck to everyone! :cheer2: Let us know when your interviews are so we can send you pixie dust and best wishes! :goodvibes

Good luck to everyone! :cheer2: Let us know when your interviews are so we can send you pixie dust and best wishes! :goodvibes

Thank you, and of course we'll be checking in with interview dates and times! All we know is that they are set to be next week between 9-5. I'm sure we'll know more soon.

Welcome to the new thread everyone!

Joining this thread as a chEARleader! :)

Wishing you all the best of luck! I can't wait to hear about your adventures in Round 3!

Good luck to everyone who made it to R3!!!!

I can't wait to hear all about your interviews! And I can't wait to see at least one DIS'er on the panel next year!

Thank you all for all the kind words and support. I am so nervous about the interview! It's really nice to know so many people - who get it :) - are cheering us on!

chEARleader as well!

I still don't know how on earth Laura and the panel sift through all you sweet people, I couldn't do it!
I'd just let you all onto the panel.
Keep on dreaming!

Good luck to all the round 3 hopefuls! We'll be cheering you on and I can't wait to hear how it goes and to hear all about the training trips! :banana:

Thanks, everyone for your words of support and chEAR! I'm still a bit in disbelief! For those that haven't followed my blog, my son was born with a cleft palate as I was. I do a blog campaign every summer in honor of his successful surgery 2 years ago to support my favorite craniofacial charities! Anyway, the motto I came up for the campaign, which I call Project Smile, is "May your smile shine bright and your heart have many visitors". I just have to say to those who didn't make it on, "may your smile still shine bright", and for everyone who has cheered me on and given me lots of support, THANKS...."my heart had MANY visitors" yesterday!

I haven't heard yet from Disney regarding interviews, but it will be sometime next week between 9am-5pm. I already have my best friend on standby to watch the baby so I can be totally undistracted for the interview!

Thanks again.

Tiggsntx said:
Thanks, everyone for your words of support and chEAR! I'm still a bit in disbelief! For those that haven't followed my blog, my son was born with a cleft palate as I was. I do a blog campaign every summer in honor of his successful surgery 2 years ago to support my favorite craniofacial charities! Anyway, the motto I came up for the campaign, which I call Project Smile, is "May your smile shine bright and your heart have many visitors". I just have to say to those who didn't make it on, "may your smile still shine bright", and for everyone who has cheered me on and given me lots of support, THANKS...."my heart had MANY visitors" yesterday!

I haven't heard yet from Disney regarding interviews, but it will be sometime next week between 9am-5pm. I already have my best friend on standby to watch the baby so I can be totally undistracted for the interview!

Thanks again.

Allison, I have been thinking that it would be your year for several years now. (I sound like a stalker, but you stood out to me for some reason.) Hope this is your year!

Thanks everyone for the support and kind words!

I just completed step 1 of round 3 by providing my name/address/phone numbers/twitter handle/facebook page to PR so they can get in touch to schedule the interview.

I am still in disbelief at making it this far and every time I re-read my answers to round 2 I am totally clueless why I was chosen over so many others.

I know there were some members on here that had made it to round 3 in past years - anyone want to share their interview experience? I would love to hear it :)

I am so excited to hear from all the Round 3ers and follow along. I really think you will all make it to the panel. That must be why they have taken so few.

Keep us posted frequently. I will be here everyday to see what is happening. :cool1:

Princess Morgan -

I graduated from BYU also and am now helping my son to apply for next year. It is nice to see a fellow Y fan and I will be cheering extra loudly for you!!

I am so excited to hear from all the Round 3ers and follow along. I really think you will all make it to the panel. That must be why they have taken so few.

Keep us posted frequently. I will be here everyday to see what is happening. :cool1:

Princess Morgan -

I graduated from BYU also and am now helping my son to apply for next year. It is nice to see a fellow Y fan and I will be cheering extra loudly for you!!

Thanks! Good luck to your son on his application! Go Cougars :woohoo:

Thanks everyone for the support and kind words!

I just completed step 1 of round 3 by providing my name/address/phone numbers/twitter handle/facebook page to PR so they can get in touch to schedule the interview.

So glad I saw this, cuz I thought I hadn't received the contact info email yet :confused3, then after I read this, I headed over and checked my junk and there it was!!!! Whew! That was a close one! :faint:

Just sent in my info and anxiously awaiting my interview to be scheduled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter