2013 Free Dining Watch

Two more days until the current promotion ends! Could that mean Free Dining for 2013 is next? We'll just have to wait and see...so eager to get this trip zipped up so we can concentrate on getting a good deal on our flight!

here is the offer for this year: yes you need to stay 6 nights now for that offer

Enjoy a FREE dining plan with this great offer!

Get a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels, for arrivals most nights:
Sept. 30 - Oct. 4, Oct. 19 - Nov. 1, Nov. 9 - 15, Nov. 23 - 29, Dec. 10 - 20
Book through September 29, 2012! The choice is yours:

Thankfully, that's incorrect.
You only have to stay for 3, and many people have booked for less than 6 under this current offer.
Disney likes to suggest longer in their ads to try to get you to stay longer, and has always had ads that read that way when offering this promotion.
But there has always been a shorter minimum than listed in the ads. :thumbsup2

You only have to stay for 3, and many people have booked for less than 6 under this current offer.
Disney likes to suggest longer in their ads to try to get you to stay longer, and has always had ads that read that way when offering this promotion.

I thought so...I also priced out shorter timeframes and FD was included.:goodvibes

I can definitely verify this as I got FD for a 4 night trip in November... 89 days and counting!:cool1:

DisneyMom5 said:
During the free dining promotion, if you purchase a WDW resort package including tickets (i.e. an onsite resort), you can add the Disney Dining Plan (DDP) for free, usually at moderates and deluxes, or the Quick Service Dining Plan (QSDP) for free, usually at values.
Guests at value resorts have the option of upgrading their QSDP to DDP by paying the difference in price of the plan.

This promotion is available if your CHECK-IN date falls within the promotions dates, and is normally good for up to 14 days. Usually there is a three day minimum stay with a minimum of 2 day base tickets, per person.

Amount of dining plan credits are based on nights of stay, per person.
Details of how the plan works can be found on Disney's website.

Thanks so much!!

Guests at value resorts have the option of upgrading their QSDP to DDP by paying the difference in price of the plan.

Anyone has the option of upgrading their free plan to either the regular plan or the deluxe plan.

I think there's a restriction on the British offer where they can't upgrade quick service to deluxe but on the US offer you can.

Two more days until the current promotion ends! Could that mean Free Dining for 2013 is next? We'll just have to wait and see...so eager to get this trip zipped up so we can concentrate on getting a good deal on our flight!
I sure hope so! Getting super antsy about this. I just booked our ADRs for Feb. Prepaying for CRT really hurt!

I called again last night, still nothing being released. She advised unsure if will be re-introduced, they only know that day. She did say that you can book package and if FD comes out you can alter your booking to include it x

I see the current plan allows you to book through 9/29...Dont think FD for us will come out until at least then. Looks like we may have to wait a while after all :(

I am hoping for free dining for Jan/Feb. I am in the very beginning planning stages of a trip and this would be awesome!
it would be great if free dinning would be offtered in june. i will be in wdw on june 18 -24 2013. what happens if there is free dinning at time of my visit since i've allready paid my package off in full?

The 30% room discount has expired. There's so much blank space on that Special Offers page now. Will they fill it in with Free Dining for next year? I hope so!

One year free dining for the following fall was released before we even left for the current years fall trip. That was awesome....it really helped with the 'Disney depression' on check out day too, knowing we already had another trip booked LOL

I booked a room only, anticipating (hopefully) a free dining plan for early Feb... If it doesn't happen I will try to talk my DH into shelling out the $$$ for Annual Passes, and purchase the TIW card.

At least I know I have the roonm selection I prefer for now...

it would be great if free dinning would be offtered in june. i will be in wdw on june 18 -24 2013. what happens if there is free dinning at time of my visit since i've allready paid my package off in full?
In 8 years of free dining they have never had a free dining discount for the general public in June. They have had some random pin code emails for free dining in June. If for some reason you did get a free dining discount for your June dates then Disney would credit you the difference on your vacation total and charge back the difference to your credit card. The free dining thread on the Discounts board said it could take up to 2 months for them to give you the credit.

also looking for FD for January 2013...have nothing booked yet but that is the preferred month for someone from the Canadian prairies...looking at staying at POP and upgrading from QS to the regular dining plan...just me, the wife and the 3 year old

This is my first trip to disney. We have the Magic your Way Dining Plus and 6 day Magic your way base ticket package. We are their 7 days and 6 nights. how many meals do we get? 7 or 6?

This is my first trip to disney. We have the Magic your Way Dining Plus and 6 day Magic your way base ticket package. We are their 7 days and 6 nights. how many meals do we get? 7 or 6?

You get the number of nights that you stay. So, with the "regular" (not quick service) Dining package, you'd get 6 table service meals and 6 quick service meals. (You'll also get 6 snacks and a refillable resort mug).

Eat up! :)

We are going May 11th-18th and if free dining becomes available for that time how soon would they announce it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter