2013 Free Dining Watch

I'm confused before was it also fd only for 6 night stays??!! We are only staying 5 nights but last week (the fd offered thru dec 13) I don't recall needing a 6 night stay
Can someone please set me straight?!?!?!

I'm confused before was it also fd only for 6 night stays??!! We are only staying 5 nights but last week (the fd offered thru dec 13) I don't recall needing a 6 night stay
Can someone please set me straight?!?!?!

Normally free dining is for a minimum 3 night stay, with 2 day park tickets. Good for up to, I believe, 14 night maximum.
They tend to advertise different combos, trying to suggest to potential guest what a good amount of days/nights are, but if you check out the real details, it's not limited to what they suggest.

If you are saying you thought the current Dec. sale (now available through 12/20) didn't apply to you because you are staying 5 nights, that is untrue. Call quickly!!!

Hoping for late January FD! Already started making some ADR's, but FD will define if I'll use all of them or just a few.

When is it that you are looking to go. If you do a google search of free dining you can find wheat hey have announced it in the past. But if you are looking for FD for August it was already announced months ago and the deadline for booking your package has passed.

Waiting for the announcement for January (or lack thereof) During the time we will be there. . . in the past free dining was offered, which factored into the choice of dates, so I'm hoping. We have our package booked already. . .we have our dining reservations already, just waiting to hear if FD will be offered. I thought I had a ticker showing how long until our vacation, maybe it isn't showing up.

Praying :worship::worship::worship: for FD the last week of August 2013 !!!

Although we are going either WAY... Just wouldn't hurt to save a few dollars. :)

has anyone heard that the little mermaid suites will be excluded from any free dining? if anyone hears of free dining for jan or feb of 2013c please let me know! waiting impaitently to book a vacation but i dont think i will be able to do it if free dining is not offered

really hope they include the week before thanksgiving. We have never been in November before and always go during sept or oct for free dining but want to try November for cooler temps and some Christmas decorations. Have they done free dining that week in the past?

really hope they include the week before thanksgiving. We have never been in November before and always go during sept or oct for free dining but want to try November for cooler temps and some Christmas decorations. Have they done free dining that week in the past?

We had free dining the week before Thanksgiving in 2011, so I'm hoping for it in 2013.

hoping for fd for last week of feb/1st week of march. It would make my trip actually affordable lol

Not that this is a definite, but FWIW Free Dining has in past years begun August 14, 15 or 16 and gone til the end of September. It is usually announced in March or April. We are planning on going in August as well and although we are hoping for FD, we will be there no matter what as we have not been since 2009 and we are all a little (ok alot) crazy about the trip and it is still more than a year away. pixiedust:
Sounds like us, but it's been since 2007!:crazy2: We are going mid-end of August and would LOVE FD!

Has anyone received a pin code for 2013? I received about 452 of them for 2012, but of course I am not going in 2012.

Just wondered if anyone had seen them or if anyone might know when they would come out?

Thanks!

B's Marie said:
Sounds like us, but it's been since 2007!:crazy2: We are going mid-end of August and would LOVE FD!

I am fairly confident it will be offered. August has always been the FD time period. Fingers crossed and maybe we'll see you there.

has anyone heard that the little mermaid suites will be excluded from any free dining? if anyone hears of free dining for jan or feb of 2013c please let me know! waiting impaitently to book a vacation but i dont think i will be able to do it if free dining is not offered

At the moment they are excluded from the free dining offer that is out right now. This is a new resort, it's popular and has a lot of bookings, so it appears they don't need to offer free dining to boost bookings at Little Mermaid between October/December. There were limited bookings at Little Mermaid in September available on the previous free dining offer that expired for booking in May.

Whether or not this particular resort section is included in future offerings will depend on how well it sells without the promotion.

we are first timers to wdw, and would love FD. we are planning a trip for sept 2013, as we had to cancel our plans for a trip this year due to health reasons.

hoping that they release FD for sept 2013, as we are also planning a disney cruise, a visit to universal orlando and disneyland in the same trip, and it would help to save those $$$ :dance3:

im in too! hoping for FD the last week of October next year to put the icing on the cake for my F&W trip :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter