2013 Disney TR

I am very excited to read all about your DL trip! I am definitely heading there sometime in 2015.

Love your cute California wardrobe. Very nice! :thumbsup2

I'm so excited to hear about your trip to Disneyland!!! My home park! My hubby and son loved the La Brea Tar Pits (they went there while I took my daughter to the AG store at the Grove.) I'll definitely have to check it out next time!!!

Love your shopping story - the cute outfits on you blog were great! It would have been hard not to buy everything in the fitting room, but you found some great deals!

I get giddy when I see palm trees too!

You have the best writing style! So witty and clever. Plus you use big words! ;)

Oh my! That breakfast looks sooooooooooo good right now. Yum!

Looks like a fun day!! The building for the museum is just beautiful! I love exploring any new place!

Another fun day! Looks like everyone had a great time. Your breakfast and your fat burger both looked absolutely delicious.

Cute shoes too! :thumbsup2

I think flying RyanAir while studying abroad gave me a complex - they would always scrutinize you and your bag and make you prove it would fit in the little display dimensions thing and then chortle evilly when it was a single inch too wide and you had to pay 40 pounds to have it checked.​

I loled! I fly over and back to England a good bit because my sister is there and we usually use Ryan Air. They have to be one of the worse airlines for charging for things and then the whole insistance that you only have one piece of carry on luggage. We used to travel with Irish dance dresses and trying to shove bags into the dress bags just to get on the plane was ridiculous! Coming home from Florida the last time I had a back pack, a pull along case, a plastic bag with plushies in it and two plushies in my hand as carry on luggage and they said nothing! :rotfl2:

lol...it is laughable how different it is in the states - it's so much more relaxing! Some airlines have been tightening up recently, but I hope they never become as unpleasant as some of my RyanAir experiences have been. :worried:

Hopefully they'll never be as bad as that in the US

Huh, I was so sure I had commented on your Cali updates!

I'm loving these California adventures! I feel like I would never be a West Coast kind of girl, but you are making a vacation there look SO SO SO relaxing yet adventurous at the same time! It'd be so fun to try new places. Wish it were "easier" planning a vacation to an unknown location. I'm SO used to Disney trips as that's ALL Howard and I have ever experienced!

Finally finished your TR and am now caught up on the Cali adventures!
Thanks for sharing this one and looking forward to any other TRS you may do!

I don't think I could have resisted a pair of ears if I wanted them no matter how late in the trip it was…

The Ryanair comment is SO TRUE! I just got back from Summer abroad and have horrible experiences with carryon from Ryanair and the Paris airport check-in workers…
(Also thank you for your blog again! While in Paris, my family and I stopped by Angeline's for the Hot Chocolate and Stohrer for some Pastries!…we may not have stopped at the latter twice in our four day trip and may or may not have brought some of their pastries to Disneyland Paris…But in all seriousness I would never have recommended these places to my family if it wasn't for your blog and they were both a huge success!)

I can't believe you had so much self-control not to get chocolate especially on vacation. I applaud you! hahaha

IMG_6951.jpg

Chilling in my favorite basket chair by Ogun's Firepit...

ipod953.jpg

Dart participated in some of the educational activities. That's not Dart in the picture though. But I thought the alligator skull (I think?) was cool.

IMG_6955.jpg

MMMmmmm...pog juice...

IMG_6958.jpg

Taking a stroll...

ipod940.jpg

Taking photos of my shoes at every possible opportunity...

ipod955.jpg

I bought them with the Animal Kingdom Lodge in mind, and they looked so cool on all the crazy carpets!

ipod971.jpg

DISNEY CARPETS ARE THE BEST. (Disney-ish shoes too.)

IMG_6966.jpg

We braved the heat for a little bit to watch the animals out by Arusha Rock.

ipod964.jpg

I see a hidden mouse up in those vines!

IMG_6962.jpg

Are these banana trees? I think they must be! I see a bunch on one of those branches...

ipod965.jpg

We didn't last long out in that heat. I went swimming with Dart...he loves the slide at the Uzima pool.

ipod974.jpg

Got a quick shower in the room, and then it was time for dinner!

IMG_6973.jpg

Look at how fancy and important that peppadew goat cheese creme brulee looks, set apart in the middle.

IMG_6976.jpg

More hot offerings...on the left was (believe it or not) salmon potstickers and on the right was turkey bobotie (a little too eggy for my tastes)...

IMG_6982.jpg

Cheeses...

IMG_6985.jpg

Crackers and hummus...

IMG_6981.jpg

Wine...

IMG_6992.jpg

The kids even had their own table of snackage!

IMG_6997.jpg

Club dinners are the tastiest...

I just bought those shoes. Saw them here and had to have them. We are going to akl in October. Are the shoes comfy?

Nice to see an update. Just happened to be scrolling by. Perfect timing!

Loved the pictures of club level and the room is super cute, too!

Watching WOC from the roof top sounds perfect! And hearing the screams of California screamin - even better! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!