2013 Disney TR

Aloha!

Long time lurker here, like, really long, so I figured I should probably say hello at least once! :) I've always enjoyed your TRs, so I'm looking forward to another. I'm not the best at consistent commenting, but I'll be reading along for sure.

I hope it's a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

So, so excited to see you are doing a new TR. I've read a few of your others and I love your insight. Have a wonderful trip!

Hooray, another snobbish TR! :woohoo: Can't wait to read all about it! :goodvibes

Fantastic, I can not wait:cool1:. Also looking forward to the vloggs the ones from Europe were great and we will not be back untill November.

M303871

Yay! Can't wait for another snobbish TR. Longtime lurker here (just followed you on Twitter too), thought I'd finally check in.

Awesome! I love following your TR's!

I've got one started as well, feel free to stop on by!

Joining in! I love your other trip reports and cant wait for this one too:goodvibes I wish I was gonna be there in a week:rolleyes1

Following along, a longtime lurker of your trip reports. I just love your writing style. I also follow you on twitter, can't wait for the updates to begin, thanks for sharing with us!

I followed all of your previous trip reports but since I am leaving for WDW in a little over a week I thought now is the time. I might just see you in the parks! Have a great trip!!

Hello :wave2: I just followed the link from your most recent trippie, and yay, I think I made the first page :goodvibes

I love Jane Austen too! (my only complaint is that she didn't write more books :() And the Poly is my favorite resort - just 70 short days until our third stay at the King Kamehameha (I probably spelled that wrong). But I have to say, I have NEVER had a cupcake at Disney!! Maybe have to remedy that in August....

Looking forward to coming along for the ride!

Disney and cupcake - who could ask for anything more????? Can't wait to read this trip report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter