2013 dates

Where would an Eastern Med likely sail from? And end at?
Based on what a couple people have posted they were asked in a survey question about future destinations, Civitavecchia was a possibility with alternating Eastern and Westen Med itineraries:

7-night Eastern Med: Civitavecchia, Messina, Kusadasi (Turkey), Athens, Heraklion (Greece), Civitavecchia.

7-night Western Med: Civitavecchia, Genoa, Marseille, Barcelona, Palma, Sardinia, Civitavecchia.

Although I personally would like to see sailing from Venice, but that maybe would mean only Eastern Med Itineraries... I think that would be the bigger demand anyway. After doing a 10 day Med this past summer, I would really like to see them stick with longer 10/11 day itineraries in the Med. :love:

Veeeeerrrry interested in an Eastern Med. I'd still like them to do another Baltic though. A girl can dream...

Veeeeerrrry interested in an Eastern Med. I'd still like them to do another Baltic though. A girl can dream...

Based on what a couple people have posted they were asked in a survey question about future destinations, Civitavecchia was a possibility with alternating Eastern and Westen Med itineraries:

7-night Eastern Med: Civitavecchia, Messina, Kusadasi (Turkey), Athens, Heraklion (Greece), Civitavecchia.

7-night Western Med: Civitavecchia, Genoa, Marseille, Barcelona, Palma, Sardinia, Civitavecchia.

Although I personally would like to see sailing from Venice, but that maybe would mean only Eastern Med Itineraries... I think that would be the bigger demand anyway. After doing a 10 day Med this past summer, I would really like to see them stick with longer 10/11 day itineraries in the Med. :love:

Oh wow! I sure hope they will do 10-day itineraries as well. Can't wait for October!!!

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas when the 2013 cruise release dates would be available to book on the Disney Cruise website? At the moment it's only letting me look at cruises up until December 2012.

Also, has there been any news about where the ships will be sailing in 2013?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but thank you for any help.
:)

I read in a previous post that the 2013 dates will be released in October. I guess I'll just keep checking here to get the latest news & updates!:thumbsup2

I wanted to do a Med cruise next year but they are not sailing there....so I emailed to ask if they might be in 2013 and all they could say was that they are looking at a number of options for 2013 and just keep looking at the site for up dates. So fingers crossed:)

I cruise the end of the month on the Dream how will I book while I am onboard for the discounts when the 2013 rates are not out?

Book a cruise as far out as you can and when the new cruises come out, move the booking to the one you want.

:cutie:

The future cruise desk onboard can guide you through the process. It's called a "dummy cruise." You pay 10% of a future cruise, and if your 2013 cruise is more, then you pay the additional deposit when you switch dates, but still get the discount.

I cruise the end of the month on the Dream how will I book while I am onboard for the discounts when the 2013 rates are not out?
We went on the Alaskan Cruise Aug 16th. We told them we want to cruise in 2012. They book a cruise called a "hold" cruise. Our is in Dec 2012. When the new schedule comes out our travel agent will change it. We still get the discount and credits for booking on the ship.

Does anyone know when the sail dates for 2013 will be posted?

We booked two dummies last Saturday when we were on the Dream with the intent of moving both. I asked the CM as part of a joke ('even if you knew you wouldn't be able to tell me, right?') and he suggested the end of October.

Total cost was something like $92 for the first, $96 for the second (cheap 3-nights toward the end of 2012).

I wanted to do a Med cruise next year but they are not sailing there....so I emailed to ask if they might be in 2013 and all they could say was that they are looking at a number of options for 2013 and just keep looking at the site for up dates. So fingers crossed:)

There has been a lot of unrest in the Med this year and taking a year off seems to be a good decision on DCL's part. I also wonder how well those cruises sold as there were some really good deals offered--Kids Sale Free and the special discounted rooms that you paid in full and didn't get to select your stateroom, just inside, outside or veranda. I'm curious to see what 2013brings too.

We booked two dummies last Saturday when we were on the Dream with the intent of moving both. I asked the CM as part of a joke ('even if you knew you wouldn't be able to tell me, right?') and he suggested the end of October.

Total cost was something like $92 for the first, $96 for the second (cheap 3-nights toward the end of 2012).

How was the deposit so cheap are the prices cheaper booking on the cruise verses what is on the DCL website and was that down payment for 2ppl? Also do you lose the deposit if you cancel? I am trying to get all the information I can, because when I cruised on the Wonder I had no clue about any of this, if I had known I could have saved money on my Dream cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter