2013 dates

Really hoping for October as well.

So how does the first day of booking typically go down? I am wondering how much advance notice there will be, as I want to ensure I book as soon as possible for the best price.

Also will the pricing be announced ahead of time or is it only when you can make the reservation that you can see the price?

thanks

Pricing is not announced ahead of time, you will find out when you book.

Another poster mentioned DCL sending out an email with notice, not every gets DCL emails. Who knows what their rhyme or reason is for sending them, I'm Platinum and don't receive advance notices or even notice when the new Castaway Club newsletter is available online. My preference is even set to receive emails from them. :confused3

OK question, well opinion gage really.

If they come out before I cruise do we book - pay the additional deposit then try reshopping onboard and moving the ressie or do we just hold out? We are travelling on 30th October so close to when the anticipated date of release is which is why I'm not sure what to do?

OK question, well opinion gage really.

If they come out before I cruise do we book - pay the additional deposit then try reshopping onboard and moving the ressie or do we just hold out? We are travelling on 30th October so close to when the anticipated date of release is which is why I'm not sure what to do?

Some cabin classes sold out or went to GTY status VERY QUICKLY on certain cruise dates. I think I would book when released, then reshop on board.

hi

i understand that 2013 dates are due out late October but does anyone know if they vaguely resemble 2011/2012 times?

Anyone know when the fall 2013 sailing dates will be made available? We'd like to book as soon as the dates come available, but we've got a VERY large group that is going (20-35 people) and need some lead time to get everyone together to discuss it.

Thank you in advance :thumbsup2

I don't think that info has been releases yet.

Thinking of the 2011 vs 2012 itineraries. (Went on the 5/24/11- Nice port times)

The port of Seattle is cheaper to fly into and stay at than Vancouver.

The shorter itineraries in ports in 2012-not so great.

Maybe DCL would consider an 8 day instead of a 7 day so the Juneau and Ketchikan stops could be long enough and the Victoria could be longer and during the daytime.

I would go back for that one.

I could also go for a longer trip one way and would be willing to go out of Vancouver for that one.

or some Seattle down the coast to San Fran then Victoria ending in Seattle. That was a shorter one to balance out the repetition/rotation.

Create some back to back opportunities if you can.

Thanks so much for all the info!!! I was hoping someone had some insider info (LOL:thumbsup2). It is much cheaper to fly from NYC area airports to Seattle than Vancouver, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

THANKS AGAIN!!:wizard:

Not sure they could do an 8 day because most of the ports are so crowded they have to have a fixed schedule every week. Seattle can only handle 3 ships per day and Fri, Sat, Sun they are already full. Many of the Alaskan ports are also full and I remember on the NCL Pearl we usually had to wait to dock until the other ship departed.

Since there were 4 threads on 2013 dates, in the last 2 days, I've merged them altogether.

Just wondering if anyone knew when the 2013 itineraries are supposed to be announced? Would love to see a Med or Panama Canal on it. Thanks for any info.

I am sure this is an old question...
probablly been asked before, many times

Ive been gone for a bit but back doing some looking and planning

THANKYOU!!!

LOL. I just came to the boards to ask this question! I'll be anxiously watching this thread also popcorn::

The rumor is sometime in October. We were on the Magic in March and the future cruise salesperson told me October.

well i should have looked down a bit furthr before asking it says sometime sept but most likely october

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter