2013 Canadian Club 33 Day planned for July.

Those of you who are able to attend are in for an incredible experience, and I can't begin to tell you how much I wish I could join you (having daydreams of truffled mac and cheese as I type this)...

For me, dining at Club 33 was one of those rare moments that will be an unforgettable memory for me (and I know my wife and daughter feel the same way).

Walking thru the door into the lobby gave me the same chills that I experienced the first time I walked into the old Maple Leaf Gardens and the first time I saw the Apollo rocket at the Kennedy Space Centre - I wish I could be more eloquent than to say it was an "I can't believe I'm here" moment, but that's really what it was.

It's important to just take a minute when you first enter to suck it all in, and to know that what you are about to experience is what you would have experienced had you dined there with Walt (had he lived long enough to see it completed).

I hope you all have a wonderful time.

Thanks Maddysdaddy,

We will have a great time. Too bad you can't be there with us. It's been a while since you had gone. You're due. Thanks again for the WDW pamphlets. Send me some pictures from your trip.

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know how lucky we are to dine at Club 33 the way Walt originally envisioned it. Sounds like Disney is moving forward the renovation shortly after our event. My understanding is the trophy room / Disney room will be sacrificed for kitchen space. So sad. That's where the well known hidden microphones are located so bring your camera. Not saying all changes are bad. I'm just happy you all get to enjoy the Club in it's original splendor.

Wow. I was very interested to hear if it would be under construction or not during our visit.
I am so excited that we will be able to see club 33 before they change it. I want to know what it looks like the way it was originally designed.
Cannot wait to go! One more reason this gathering is a dream come true.

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know how lucky we are to dine at Club 33 the way Walt originally envisioned it. Sounds like Disney is moving forward the renovation shortly after our event. My understanding is the trophy room / Disney room will be sacrificed for kitchen space. So sad. That's where the well known hidden microphones are located so bring your camera. Not saying all changes are bad. I'm just happy you all get to enjoy the Club in it's original splendor.

We are very lucky! Thank you again. I don't know how many times I've said that, but thank you, thank you, thank you!

Wow. I was very interested to hear if it would be under construction or not during our visit.
I am so excited that we will be able to see club 33 before they change it. I want to know what it looks like the way it was originally designed.
Cannot wait to go! One more reason this gathering is a dream come true.

Me too! Totally agree!

Hi all,

Because of our large number of guests Club 33 has asked us to pre-select our main course. Check your emails for info. Also those of you with the group room rate I have added your names to the reservations and forwarded your confirmation numbers. I talked to Mr. Monorail himself (Bob) and he's looking forward to meeting everyone.*

It's getting close.

Your day at Club 33 sounds wonderful! I hope you all have a fabulous time. Please post pictures again.
You are so wonderful to make dreams come true for so many people here on the Disboard. Your like the Santa Clause of Canadian Disers :cool1:

I am very excited for you all! I am sure it will be an incredible experience.

Wish I was joining you! Cant wait to see some photos.

Mel.

Just popping in to say hi & bump the thread up as we're only a few days away from our magical visit! :D Quick introduction before we meet in real life: my name is Stephanie, I'm 24 and studying opera performance at university here in Edmonton. My parents will be dining with us as well, they both love Disney although they're not quite as obsessed as I am!

I'm truly looking forward to meeting all of you and checking Club 33 off my bucket list (years earlier than I ever expected!) <3

Just popping in to say hi & bump the thread up as we're only a few days away from our magical visit! :D Quick introduction before we meet in real life: my name is Stephanie, I'm 24 and studying opera performance at university here in Edmonton. My parents will be dining with us as well, they both love Disney although they're not quite as obsessed as I am!

I'm truly looking forward to meeting all of you and checking Club 33 off my bucket list (years earlier than I ever expected!) <3

I'm happy you and your parents are attending. Opera eh? Maybe you and I should do a number on the Golden horseshoe stage. I played guitar and sang in a band for 10 years. I was more of a country bumpkin. See you soon.

Good idea!

I'm Tina, 37. A French Immersion Teacher. Currently teaching Kindergarten but I've taught almost every grade up to grade 12.

I'm happy you and your parents are attending. Opera eh? Maybe you and I should do a number on the Golden horseshoe stage. I played guitar and sang in a band for 10 years. I was more of a country bumpkin. See you soon.

Woo hoo! I will take pictures of that!

Hey everyone. Glad we could all meet before we meet in real life. I'm Tracie, turning 35 on our trip and I am a preschool teacher. My husband Rocky 40 will be joining us. We have been so looking forward to this adult getaway. Cannot wait. Glad to meet everyone.
:banana::banana::banana:

I would love that! Haha we'd find a way to blend our styles, meet in the middle somewhere :P

Nice to meet you Tina and Tracie! It's great to put a RL name to the avatar :)

So.......how was it?? I can't wait to hear about it!

I hope it was everything and more then you all expected :blush:

It was so amazing!!! I'm still here at DL so my trip report won't be up for a little while but it's coming. It really was so fun (and delicious!), meeting DISers from all over the US and Canada, listening to Bob's stories, riding the Lilly Belle, truffled mac & cheese... just a seriously awesome day! Thanks to Club33ForMe for arranging everything! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter