2013 Canadian Club 33 Day planned for July.

Club33forme

Mouse Wheels
Hi everyone,

I thought I would let you know we're shooting for mid July to give those of you interested some notice. Attempting a summer event this time for those with only summer holiday options. As always the only promise is a Club 33 lunch with fellow Disney fans and some chit chat but there is always a possibility of a special guest or tour.

Scott

I so wish we could be there but for 2013 our plans so far are for either spring or Christmas.

I would LOVE to have a chance to go. We havent set our trip date yet so we, DH and I, will be very interested in meeting if the timing works.:)

There does not seem to be a tremendous interest for this event in July. The dis members that requested we host a summer event have not posted. What does everyone think of rescheduling for Nov. 2013?

DH and I would love to go either July or November. July is easier for us to go but we could do November if its maybe on a weekend/or long weekend.
Thanks again for this amazingly generous offer!
This is sincerly the only thing keeping my DH in good spirits right now. We are going through some rough patches in our life, (DH was hit by a car that ran a stop sign).
We are just SOOO excited to dream about the possibility of a trip that might include this wonderful experience. It brightens our day everytime we talk about it.

Hi, I travel to Northern California once a year for business, when you plan it I will definitely be interested in coming. I will do my best to work my schedule around your planned time to get down to Disneyland. November usually is better time of year but I don't have any conference dates for next year.
But don't let me influence your schedule, as I can't fully commit to anything yet.

I missed the last one by only a few weeks, so would definitely be interested in trying to match dates this time! November would work better for me, but I can try to make July work too. Very generous offer indeed!

Please keep me in the loop regarding dates!

Thanks!

Thank you for your input.

If we choose July I'm aiming for the 13th.

If November the 9th.

In the past I just selected a day but I thought I would try to accommodate the majority.

Thanks.

Wow this sounds so fun!!! We could probably make July 13th work! We may already be in San Diego.

We will totally be there tomorrow with our poppies on!!! In San Diego right now!!! PM me!

So nice that you are extending the invitation again to your fellow Canadians.Unfortunately,our travel dates don't match yours.
Wishing your Riders good luck this weekend.They need to take the Stamps out of the playoffs.I'd like a Rider vs.Eskies Grey Cup.

A Club 33 visit for Canadians? Wow! I'd have to look at my budget and a few things... but summer is awesome for me as I'm a teacher. That's very nice of you to organize.

Do you offer this every year? Since I am going to DL this year, I won't be able to go back until 2014. I have been wanting to go to Club 33 what seems like forever (but in reality is only 20 years, which is when I first heard about it), and don't know anyone in the know, so being an honorary Canadian is my only chance!

I think it is wonderfully generous of you to organize this event!:goodvibes

We are going to keep the event planned for July. Aiming for the 13th. I have been receiving questions so I hope this will answer most of them. The only cost will be the cost of your meal. For this lunch you will be the guest of a Club 33 member so you do not need to find a way into Club 33, this is your invitation. Yes you will be able to purchase Club 33 merchandise. *Sorry admission to the parks is no longer included with the cost of your meal. If you are attending only the lunch and not enjoying the parks it's possible you will not need admission. There is no set itinerary, we will enjoy a nice lunch within Club 33 and meet new friends and I expect a lot of Disney talk. There is a possibility of a special guest but I don't want people to attend for that reason, if a guest joins us or if we ride the Lilly Belle or get offered a fun tour consider it a bonus. The number of guests over the years has varied. Last year was the smallest group of only 10 guests but it was one of my favorites. We could be seated at a round table and we were all included in the conversation at all times, we also fit nicely in the Lilly Belle, and being a small group we were not required to pre-order out meal choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter