2012 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Part 3- Don't Post Here!!! New Thread, November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can add me to the list as well. We will be at the BCV from Oct. 20- 27.
I'm getting to the "too excited to sleep" phase!

We are heading to our 4th BC stay in December. We never had any issues with checking into a dirty room, but now I am worried. (and I realize this could happen anywhere, not specific to BC).
My DS5 has a very bad peanut allergy. Is it possible for me to call ahead of time and ask that they pay close attention when they clean the room before we arrive? We won't get in until after 9PM so there wouldn't be any hurry to get it done by regular check in time.

Call "special needs" and she if they can help you.

just returned last night:) I'm happy because I had such a great time we're already planning next year's stay at the BC:cool1:. We were lucky enough to meet Teena, who is just as lovely in person as she is on the boards :). Every aspect of our stay from the moment we arrived until our departure yesterday afternoon was wonderful:cloud9:

Glad you had a wonderful stay! Let us know when your plans for next year firm up!!!

:rolleyes1 :tiptoe:

As much as I love the BC, I'm cheating on her this January. I'm going on a date with her more mature and mysterious sister, YC. Please don't snitch on me. :thumbsup2

So, I'm here at the font of all YC/BC knowledge in need of opinions. YC-lovers of the non-CL variety, what's your favourite request for a GV room? I asked for "quiet, away from lobby" but since I'm unsure on the types of garden views available, just wondering what my non-guaranteed options were...

Thank you a gazillion-million in advance. :goodvibes

:welcome: back- I just noticed that you are not on the Be Our Guest list for January, so I'll add you.

:goodvibes

This makes me happy and sad at the same time. Wish it was August!

Couldn't tell if you meant last August or next. Are you coming back in the summer?

Just booked stay in BCV May 11-17. Soooo excited :cool1: :cool1:

:welcome:

I'll add you to the list!

:woohoo:

Pop us on the list but keep it quiet 19th August 2013 to 2nd September 2013, a joint celebration trip for my birthday and our 20th Wedding Anniversary....looking forward to our stay but we have kept it a surprise for our DS who only knows about the flights so far.

Please notice that I have cleverly disguised your screen name above to fool your DS!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest List.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:wave2: Hi all! Back last night from a wonderful :cool1: trip to BC! Of course, now we feel a little :sad:

Bounceback - BB was FD for 8/18 - 9/26 next year. We prefer room discounts and those dates do not work for us at all, so we did not book.

Thank you so much fo the very detailed review of your trip!

I too am waiting for a room only discount, for July.

You can add me to the list as well. We will be at the BCV from Oct. 20- 27.
I'm getting to the "too excited to sleep" phase!

Will do!

:cheer2:

I have gone through the thread from the past week and hopefully have welcomed all of our new friends and made the updates to the Be Our Guest list.

If everyone would take a moment to click on this list to make sure I have your information listed correctly, I would appreciate it!

Post 13: Be Our Guest list

Hi! what is the difference between a deluxe studio and a regular studio? :confused3
thanks!

I don't know.

Anyone???

I'm not sure if there is any helpful info in the Beach Club Villa post on Page 1. I have not stayed at the villas, so the info that is there was inherited when I took over the thread or was provided by other posters here.

I have gone through the thread from the past week and hopefully have welcomed all of our new friends and made the updates to the Be Our Guest list.

If everyone would take a moment to click on this list to make sure I have your information listed correctly, I would appreciate it!

My dates are correct - but we are at BC now. :goodvibes
I don't blame you for not being able to keep up with me. :upsidedow

I saw the picture of the Solarium Fitness Center...nice but does this mean the fitness center is closed? I really enjoy working out there and then going into the steam room and spa.

Thanks!

I too am waiting for a room only discount, for July.

Me too ;).

Our info is correct :goodvibes. I also wanted to say THANK YOU for all the work you do keeping this thread updated with room/resort information, etc. as well as doing the Be Our Guest list :flower3:.

I saw the picture of the Solarium Fitness Center...nice but does this mean the fitness center is closed? I really enjoy working out there and then going into the steam room and spa.

Thanks!

Yes, the fitness center is currently closed for refurb. I believe it's scheduled to re-open mid-November. They have set up the gym in the Solarium temporarily and guests also have the option of using the fitness center at the Boardwalk.

My trip to the BCV's is just 27 days away!!! I am trying to decide whether to use a grocery delivery service, or just run by a Walmart when we get into town.

Do any of you (Teena maybe?) Beach Club experts know which Walmart is closer/easiest to get to on the way to the BC?

Thanks!

Thanks so much for all the work you do to keep the list updated! My dates are correct!

My trip to the BCV's is just 27 days away!!! I am trying to decide whether to use a grocery delivery service, or just run by a Walmart when we get into town.

Do any of you (Teena maybe?) Beach Club experts know which Walmart is closer/easiest to get to on the way to the BC?

Thanks!

The one on Vineland is the closest according to my GPS when I stayed there last year. It took only a few minutes to get there and it was nice and had a great selection.

My DH and I will be celebrating our 15th annviersary without our DKids! We're staying at the Beach Club October 25 - 28, club level, our first time and can't hardly wait.

Ten days - squeal :goodvibes

We are celebrating my DH's 50th birthday and our best man's 45th birthday 2/27 - 3/4 at BCV (and one couple at YC). It's my 3 time there, DH's 2nd and everyone else is a BC/YC newbie! We are all so excited for this trip!!!

Thanks!

Yes the fitness center was closed. There was hardly any equiptment in the Solarium. The tv's on the treadmills and elipiticals were not working. It was also extremely warm in the Solarium. Let's just say it wasn't great for working out.

iScrap said:
We are celebrating my DH's 50th birthday and our best man's 45th birthday 2/27 - 3/4 at BCV (and one couple at YC). It's my 3 time there, DH's 2nd and everyone else is a BC/YC newbie! We are all so excited for this trip!!!

I spent my 50th birthday at the YC. One of my favorite trips! Enjoy!!

Thanks!

DH and I always get a few items ( water, greek yogurt, sprite zero, fruit) delivered through garden grocer. It is so easy and they are very efficient. I hate wasting vaca time running to the store. I would rather spend that time at SAB :cool2:

My DH and I will be celebrating our 15th annviersary without our DKids! We're staying at the Beach Club October 25 - 28, club level, our first time and can't hardly wait.

Ten days - squeal :goodvibes

How exciting. Have fun. My 35th birthday trip is 16 days away :banana:

Yes the fitness center was closed. There was hardly any equiptment in the Solarium. The tv's on the treadmills and elipiticals were not working. It was also extremely warm in the Solarium. Let's just say it wasn't great for working out.

Looks like I will trek on over to the Boardwalk to work out

Are most people going to the Boardwalk Gym then? How is that gym in comparison to the Ship Shape Gym at YC/BC?? I didn't even realize the gym was closed until I looked at this thread--we leave in a couple weeks, so we will miss the re-opening by a few days.

Are most people going to the Boardwalk Gym then? How is that gym in comparison to the Ship Shape Gym at YC/BC?? I didn't even realize the gym was closed until I looked at this thread--we leave in a couple weeks, so we will miss the re-opening by a few days.

I don't know if many people went to BW. It was too inconvenient for us to do that. The BW has a very nice gym similar to the old ship shape gym. I did try to switch to the BW before our trip because of the gym, but there was no availability.

Mine is correct, but it's just so far away!!!!!!!

Thanks Dee for all you do!!

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter