2011 dining plan: PRICES, BROCHURE AND RESTAURANT LIST DATED 12/10/10

I am going to WDW on September and I was wondering the following:

I bought the Dinning plan. The question is: If I eat at say Le Celliere can I pay with one DPP credit and the rest with money? instead of using two DPP credits for that meal?

I am going to WDW on September and I was wondering the following:

I bought the Dinning plan. The question is: If I eat at say Le Celliere can I pay with one DPP credit and the rest with money? instead of using two DPP credits for that meal?

This is not an option to split TS credit and Cash. See what your bill comes to and decide if it makes sense to use the 2TC or pay $$$.

Or go for Lunch, then its only 1TC.

This is not an option to split TS credit and Cash. See what your bill comes to and decide if it makes sense to use the 2TC or pay $$$.

Or go for Lunch, then its only 1TC.

Or you can use credits for some members and pay OOP for others. For example, use 2 credits for DH, but pay OOP for what you order. You just need to be very specific to the server and remind them when you get the check.

I don't either :confused3. Trying to see if DD or QSDP would fit us better.

From http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-dining-plan.htm ...

Quick Service Dining Plan
* Adults $34.99
* Children $11.99

Basic Dining Plan
* Adults $45.99 (regular season), $47.99 (peak season*)
* Children $11.99 (regular season), $12.99 (peak season*)
*Peak Seasons: 2/17/11 - 2/26/11, 3/11/11 - 4/30/11, 6/3/11 - 8/13/11, 12/23/11 - 12/31/11

Deluxe Dining Plan
* Adults $78.99
* Children $21.99

Premium Package
* Adults $169.00
* Children $119.00

Platinum Package
* Adults $229.00
* Children $160.00

Wine and Dine Plan
* $39.99 per night (cost is per reservation, not per person)

Is the "Le Cellier Experience" entree on the Lunch Menu at Le Cellier and "The French Menu" entree on the Dinner Menu at Chefs De France covered by the DDP?

Thanks for your help!

Prices have been put in the first post of this thread as the FAQ thread is no longer on the board.

Is the "Le Cellier Experience" entree on the Lunch Menu at Le Cellier and "The French Menu" entree on the Dinner Menu at Chefs De France covered by the DDP?

Thanks for your help!

Yes, with no substitutions allowed.

Can you only only purchase a dining plan if you are at a Disney resort? (I *think* the answer is yes, but want to make sure) If you are staying off site you just have to pay OOP for meals and such? TIA

The answer is yes. Not only must you stay onsite, but you must stay at a Disney-operated resort (this means no dining plans at Shades of Green and the Swan/Dolphin, which are onsite but are not operated by Disney).

So is Fulton's on the dining plan or not? When i go to search for Restaurants Available for any night on disneyworld.com and hit the select only restaurants on the dining plan, Fulton's comes up and it says it is a signature restaurants and accepts the dining plan.

But Fulton's is not any dining plan restaurant list. Is disneyworld.com wrong?

So is Fulton's on the dining plan or not? When i go to search for Restaurants Available for any night on disneyworld.com and hit the select only restaurants on the dining plan, Fulton's comes up and it says it is a signature restaurants and accepts the dining plan.

But Fulton's is not any dining plan restaurant list. Is disneyworld.com wrong?

Fulton's is not on the dining plan. what you are seeing on the website is that Fulton's accepts the premium and platinum package plans. If you were to actually click through to make a reservation, you would find a link labeled "dining plan information" which will bring up a chart showing which plans it accepts. Fulton's chart indicates it accepts only the premium and platinum plans, not the basic or deluxe dining plans.

Unless you click all the way through on the links, though, there's no way to tell which plans are accepted.

Always use the brochure if you're looking for dining plan restaurants, not the website. Make sure you have an up to date brochure, though.

Thanks for the info. So it doesn't cost anything additional to upgrade a child from the quicks service dining plan to the basic dining plan??

The child's quick service dining plan and basic dining plan cost the same (except in peak season), so no extra cost to upgrade a child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter