**2011 Confirmed Snacks/Add yours here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this was the thread?
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2784947&page=5

If you got to post #70 there is a link there for a disboarders flickr account and she took a picture of the case and as you roll over each item with your mouse it tells you what it is, the price, and if it's a SC. When she took the photo (fairly recently) I don't see the shortbread cookie on it. But it might have just not been there that day.

HTH.

:worship: Thank you sooooooooo much! I was subscribed to that thread and never got that update so thank you again. This is great!!! Some people are soooo talented:rotfl:

The caramel pecan bar is what I was looking for! It is there and it is showing to be a snack credit:yay:
That and some caramelpopcorn:: are both on my list of snacks for December!
I am sure my DGK's (disney grandkids) will find a snack they love here too!

jcarwash- Thanks for the link! That was awesome! I can't wait to hit the WS in October and use some snack credits!

Yes, the red velvet cheescake cupcake at Starring Rolls at Hollywood Studios is a snack credit. You can also select it as a dessert if you use a quick service meal credit -- that is what we did. There are only two sandwiches available, one turkey, one ham, but both are excellent.

Can we use this same concept at the CS place in France and the BW Bakery?

I stopped by here to clafify the snack credit eligibility of the waffle when I was there a couple weeks ago. The cm told me no to snack credit, but you could use a CS credit by combining a drink and getting a side of apples

I stopped by here to clafify the snack credit eligibility of the waffle when I was there a couple weeks ago. The cm told me no to snack credit, but you could use a CS credit by combining a drink and getting a side of apples

That's interesting. I found 2 reports of them still being allowed in June so it must be a recent change. Funny that they would consider the waffle an entree and the apples as a dessert. :rotfl2:

I just saw this on a blog that was updated after a visit over the past few days.

Seems like fountain beverages have gone up again! Instead of $2.19 and $2.49 they are now $2.49 and $2.89! Luckily both sizes are still a SC (always ask for the large it they have more than one size.)

Also here are a few of the updated menu choices from DHS

Anaheim Produce:
Sunset Blvd.

Bottled Beverages- $2.59
Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade $3.69
Powerade $3.19
Smart Water $3.50
Bottled Water $2.50
Vitamin Water $3.29
Pretzel $3.79
Cheese Sauce $1.00
Assorted Chips $2.69
Ocean Spray Craisins $1.99 & $3.39
Fruit & Nut Trail Mix $3.69
California Trail Mix $2.99
Assorted Whole Fruit $1.29
Carrots and Celery with Lite Ranch Dressing $3.69
Granny Smith Apple Slices - with Caramel Sauce $3.49
Mixed Fruit Cup or Grapes $3.39
Pineapple Cup $3.99
Pickle $1.39

Catalina Eddies:
Sunset Blvd.

Carrot Cake or Chocolate Fudge Cake $3.59
Chips $2.39
Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Gold Peak-Sweet and Unsweet $2.59 & $2.89
Bottled Water $2.50
Nescafe Coffee $2.09
Hot Chocolate or Hot Tea $2.09
Min. Maid Apple Juice $2.59

And here's one from AK-

Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery
Africa:

Apple or Cherry Turnover $2.39
Danish - Apple, Cheese, or Cherry $2.39
Cinnamon Roll $2.99
Muffins - Blueberry or Apple-Cinnamon $2.59
Croissant $2.29
Bagel with Cream Cheese $2.59
Rice Krispies Treat $3.99 (NOTE-this is now being called Rice Krispies Treat, with the registered mark, a SPECIAL RECIPE, not Krisped Rice Treat)
Cookies - Sugar, Chocolate-Chip, or Oatmeal-Raisin $2.19
Turtle Brownie $3.99
Brownie Paw $3.99
Zebra Cupcake $3.99
White Chocolate Elephant Cupcake $3.99
Cotton top Tamarin Cupcake $3.99
Mixed Fruit Cup $3.39
Yogurt $1.99
Coffee $2.09
Nestle Hot Cocoa $1.99
Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Minute Maid Light Lemonade $2.59
Minute Maid Orange Juice $2.39
Minute Maid Apple Juice $2.59
Bottled Water $2.50
Iced Coffee-French Vanilla or Mocha $3.99
Espresso $2.99
Double Espresso $3.99
Cappuccino $3.39
(double cappuccino not a SC)

The blog did not have the updated breakfast menu so those items may have changed a little.

A few more DHS updated menus

Cool Set Productions
Streets of America

Mixed Fruit Cup $3.39
Carrot & Celery Sticks with lite Ranch dressing $3.69
Granny Smith Apple Slices with Caramel $3.49
Apple Slices $1.99
Grapes $3.39
Pickle $1.39
Assorted Whole Fruit $1.29
California Trail Mix $2.99
Pita Chips $2.49
Bottled Beverages $2.59
Smart Water $3.50

Backlot Express:
Echo Lake

Marble Cheesecake $3.59
Strawberry parfait (no sugar added) $3.59
Fountain Beverages $2.79
Bottled Water $2.50
Coffee $2.09
Hot Tea or Cocoa $2.09
Milk or Chocolate Milk $2.19

I came across this blog today with the new liberty inn menu. easywdw.com

all these items have the DDP symbol.

Liberty Inn:
Frozen cokes 3.69
cup chili 3.49
mixed fruit cup 3.39
regualr/large coke 2.59/2.89
frozen cherry slush 3.69
bottled water 2.50
cofee 2.09
hot tea/hot cocoa 2.09
milk 2.19
apple pie 3.59
rocky road brownie mousse 3.59
rice krispies treat special addition 3.99
no-sugar added brownie 2.39

Thanks I just update my Liberty Inn list and found a few more on his blog to update. (That's the blog I mentioned earlier when I posted the DHS updates) So informative.

There was a rumor that some of the items at Kusafari have been removed but that turns out to be mistaken (at least for now) Thanks for the heads up Colleen :)

Here is the current snacks allowed at Kusafari

Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery
Africa:

Apple or Cherry Turnover $2.69
Danish - Apple, Cheese, or Cherry $2.69
Cinnamon Roll $3.19
Muffins - Blueberry or Apple-Cinnamon $2.79
Croissant $2.29
Bagel with Cream Cheese $2.59
Mixed Fruit Cup $3.39
Yogurt $1.99
Coffee $2.09
Nestle Hot Cocoa $1.99
Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Minute Maid Light Lemonade $2.59
Minute Maid Orange Juice $2.39
Minute Maid Apple Juice $2.59
Bottled Water $2.50
Iced Coffee-French Vanilla or Mocha $3.99
Espresso $2.99
Double Espresso $3.99
Cappuccino $3.39
(double cappuccino not a SC)
Rice Krispies Treat $3.99
Cookies - Sugar, Chocolate-Chip, or Oatmeal-Raisin $2.19
Turtle Brownie $3.99
Brownie Paw $3.99
Zebra Cupcake $3.99
White Chocolate Elephant Cupcake $3.99
Cotton top Tamarin Cupcake $3.99

I will be at WDW in one month and we always get something here (after getting our 1st ride and FP for KS). I will report back if it has changed (again).

ADDED- I just found The Cotton Top Tamarin Cupcake at the Safari Coffee kiosk! :) They also have the Turtle Brownie, Rice Krispies Treat, Cookies, and Crumb Cake.

jjohnson-I know you are busy with real work (you know, a paying job) but since I have the time I could help/take over this thread if you would like. Let me know. ;)

A few more AK updates.

Tamu Tamu now has Mango Smoothie $4.19 (SC) but has gotten rid of their milk shakes.

There have been changes to the entree items as well but this is the only SC change. Except for the price of beverages.

Safari Egg Roll has added Chilled Summer Roll to their menu $1.99 (wonder what's in it?)

Pizzafari
Removed Biscuits and Gravy from menu. As well as Yogurt buy you can get a yogurt parfait $4.29 with a SC. Also Oatmeal, with apples, brown sugar, and raisins is there 2.79, SC as well. There have been changes to the entree menu as well. Some are gone and there are new choices.

Kamal's, AKA Safari Chicken Nuggest has gotten rid of the nuggets and added boneless chicken wings. Neither is, or was, a SC.

Off to find more changes....

A few more AK updates.

Tamu Tamu now has Mango Smoothie $4.19 (SC) but has gotten rid of their milk shakes.

There have been changes to the entree items as well but this is the only SC change. Except for the price of beverages.

Safari Egg Roll has added Chilled Summer Roll to their menu $1.99 (wonder what's in it?)

Pizzafari
Removed Biscuits and Gravy from menu. As well as Yogurt buy you can get a yogurt parfait $4.29 with a SC. Also Oatmeal, with apples, brown sugar, and raisins is there 2.79, SC as well. There have been changes to the entree menu as well. Some are gone and there are new choices.

Kamal's, AKA Safari Chicken Nuggest has gotten rid of the nuggets and added boneless chicken wings. Neither is, or was, a SC.

Off to find more changes....

Make sure you're looking at the newest entries... I didn't see the blog post about the Kusafiri cupcakes disappearing, but I did see his 9/4 post that showed them on the menu and had a comment (that I didn't get, since I didn't see the post about their absence) that Disney must have been kidding about removing them.

New MK changes hot off the presses. Again from easywdw.com. Just posted today. In fact, I think he just left there-he was checking out the monorail during at 7:00. He said it is pouring. !00% chance tonite. Glad we're not there yet.

Anyway, there are some changes to the menu at Columbia House. Here's the new snack credit choices.

Columbia Harbor House-
Liberty Square:

Steamed Fresh Broccoli $1.69
Couscous $2.99
French Fries $2.49
Coleslaw $2.39
Apple crisp $3.59
Chocolate cake $3.59
Strawberry yogurt $1.99
Hot tea or Hot Cocoa $2.09
Lowfat Milk $1.49
Whole or Chocolate Milk $2.19
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Min. Maid Light Lemonade, Gold Peak Sweet or Unsweet, Min. Maid Apple Juice $2.59 or $2.89
Min. Maid Orange Juice $2.39
Coffee-reg. or decaf $2.09
Bottled Water $2.50

Many changes to the menu at Cosmic Ray's. Click here for easywdw.com report

Here are the SC choices

Cosmic Ray’s
Tomorrowland

French Fries $2.49
Strawberry Yogurt $1.99
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Min. Maid Light Lemonade, Min. Maid Apple Juice, and Gold Peak-Sweet or Unsweet $2.59 & $2.89
Bottled Water $2.50
Lowfat Milk $1.49
Chocolate Milk $2.19
Coffee-reg. or decaf $2.09
Hot tea or hot Cocoa $2.09
Iced Coffee (Fr. Vanilla, Mocha, or Latte) $3.99
Brownie (no sugar added) $2.39
Carrot Cake $3.59
Triple Chocolate Cake $3.59
Gelato (chocolate or no-sugar added Mango) $3.29

Make sure you're looking at the newest entries... I didn't see the blog post about the Kusafiri cupcakes disappearing, but I did see his 9/4 post that showed them on the menu and had a comment (that I didn't get, since I didn't see the post about their absence) that Disney must have been kidding about removing them.

I was reading his update from 8/27/11. I didn't see his 9/4 blog but he did have photos of the menus without the missing items on them.

Let me look for the 9/4 blog... be right back...

okay found it
Good news on the Kusafiri cupcake front. It seems like Disney was just kidding about removing the cupcakes from the Kusafiri (note that apparently it’s Kusafiri and not Kusafari) menu. It’s possible they switch out menus depending on availability, but I would doubt it. I’ll continue to check in on it.

Looks like the menu menu on his blog (under AK menus) is only for breakfast and his report on the other elminations was an error-I changed my post :)

Got a reply from Josh. They change the menu at 11:30, adding in the other items. :)

I came across this blog today with the new liberty inn menu. easywdw.com

all these items have the DDP symbol.

Liberty Inn:
Frozen cokes 3.69
cup chili 3.49
mixed fruit cup 3.39
regualr/large coke 2.59/2.89
frozen cherry slush 3.69
bottled water 2.50
cofee 2.09
hot tea/hot cocoa 2.09
milk 2.19
apple pie 3.59
rocky road brownie mousse 3.59
rice krispies treat special addition 3.99
no-sugar added brownie 2.39

Where did you see the actual menu with the symbols? I love the EasyWDW site, but they don't seem to have menu pictures for Epcot.

WOuld love to see more actual menu pictures at Epcot :)

Where did you see the actual menu with the symbols? I love the EasyWDW site, but they don't seem to have menu pictures for Epcot.

Would love to see more actual menu pictures at Epcot :)

Here's the link
http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorize...t-9811-walkabout/comment-page-1/#comment-6953

I posted a comment yesterday on his blog about the lack of Epcot CS menu pix. I haven't checked it yet to see what he says. I will be there in just under 4 weeks (YIPPEE) and I'll take all the menu photos I can (inc. F&WF)

More updates for MK (thanks to easywdw.com)

These are confirmed by photos of the new menus ( 8/27/11)
Sleepy Hollow
Liberty Square:

Funnel Cake dusted with powdered sugar or cinnamon $4.99
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup $3.49
Coca Cola or Rootbeer Float with vanilla soft serve $4.19
Ice Cream Cup - chocolate or vanilla $3.19
Liberty Swirl Slush - Fanta strawberry and blue raspberry $3.69
Ice Cream Cup (choc. Or vanilla soft serve) $3.19
Chocolate Chunk Cookie $2.19
Iced Coffee (Fr. Van., Mocha, or Latte) $3.89
Iced Coffee Float with vanilla soft serve (Fr. Vanilla, Mocha, or Latte) $3.99
Cappuccino - $3.39
Espresso - $2.99
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Barq's Root Beer, Minute Maid Light Lemonade - $2.59 & $2.89
Smart Water $3.50
Bottled Water $2.50
Hot Cocoa or Hot Tea $2.09
Coffee-reg or decaf - $2.09
Soy Milk - regular or chocolate $2.19

Previous Menu-items no longer allowed as SC have been underlined.
Sleepy Hollow

Mickey-shaped Waffle
dusted with powdered sugar or cinnamon $4.59
No longer a SC
Funnel Cake dusted with powdered sugar or cinnamon $4.29
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup $2.59
Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich - $4.19 No longer a SC
Cappuccino Float with vanilla soft serve $3.99 off menu-now offer Iced Coffee Float
Coca Cola or Rootbeer Float with vanilla soft serve $3.79
Liberty Swirl Slush - fanta strawberry and blue raspberry $3.69
Ice Cream Cup - chocolate or vanilla $2.89
Chocolate Chunk Cookie $1.79
Iced Cappuccino - $3.19 Now offer Iced Coffee
Cappuccino - $3.19
Espresso - $2.69
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Barq's Root Beer, Minute Maid Light Lemonade - $2.19/$2.49
Smart Water $3.25
Bottled Water $2.50
Hot Cocoa $2.09
Hot Tea - $2.09
Coffee - $2.09
Soy Milk - regular or chocolate $2.19
Orange Juice/Apple Juice $2.59

Looks like the ice cream cookie sandwich is no longer a snack credit. There is a new soft serve version at Storybook Treats. Hot Fudge Cookie Sundae but it is also not a SC. :confused3

More changes at MK

Storybook Treats (formerly Mrs. Potts)
Basically you can no longer get the Strawberry Shortcake Sundae using a SC. Other changes have been in pricing

NEW MENU as of 8/27/11

Milkshake – your choice fountain and soft serve $3.99
Float - chocolate, vanilla or swirl soft serve served with Coca-Cola Classic, Diet Coke, Sprite or Barq's root beer $3.99
Chocolate Chunk Cookie $2.19
Sundae - chocolate, vanilla or swirl soft serve with hot fudge, strawberry or caramel topping and whipped cream $3.99
Soft Serve Cone or Cup - chocolate, vanilla or swirl soft serve $3.19
Chocolate Chunk Cookie $1.99
Coca Cole, Diet Coke, Sprite, Barq’s, Min. Maid Light Lemonade $2.19 & $2.49
Smart Water $3.50
Bottled Water $2.50
Coffee, Hot Cocoa or Hot Tea $2.09

Previous menu-underlined item no longer available as SC.

Milkshake - Chocolate or Vanilla $3.99
Float - chocolate, vanilla or swirl soft serve served with Coca-Cola Classic, Diet Coke, Sprite or Barg's root beer $3.79
Strawberry Shortcake Sundae - shortcake topped with vanilla soft serve and strawberry topping $3.99
Fudge Brownie Sundae - fudge brownie topped with your choice of chocolate, vanilla or swirl soft serve, hot fudge or caramel topping and whipped cream $3.99
Sundae - chocolate, vanilla or swirl soft serve with hot fudge, strawberry or caramel topping and whipped cream $3.79
Soft Serve Cone or Cup - chocolate, vanilla or swirl soft serve $2.89
Chocolate Chunk Cookie $1.99
Coca Cole, Diet Coke, Sprite, Barqs Root Beer, Lemonade $2.19 & $2.49
Smart Water $3.25
Bottled Water $2.50
Coffee, Hot Cocoa or Hot Tea $2.09

ADDED-A disboarder reported getting the Brownie and Strawberry Shortcake with a SC on 9/8/11. So even if there's no DDP logo next to it-ask-seems there is some confusion. May even be able to get the new Hot Fudge Cookie Sundae? It's the same price.

Hope this is helping everyone. Every time I find a change I have to change my own CS listing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter