2011/2012 Beach & Yacht FAQ, Part IV- DO NOT POST- see new 2012 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dee for moving us all over to our Winter home!

Today is a relaxing day by the pool for us. Dinner last night at Jiko did not disappoint! The menu has changed but was still really good. Today we have to return the car then back here AKL for some much needed pool time!! We went last night to downtown Disney so I could get the kitchen things for my new kitchen! So excited to set that all up when I return home tomorrow. It's because of this board I learned of Disney One Stock and purchased that framed stock to hang in the kitchen! Anyway this has been a great trip lots of time with DD! She is returning home with me for a week before she goes back to Texas to begin studying for the Texas State Bar Exam (lots of positive vibes needed for the next3 months) she's it's for the exam Februay 28 - March 1.

Ok once again for those of you here now have a magical time! For those of you arriving soon have fun and safe travels!

Thanks again Dee for moving us over to Winter!

~Nannette

Moving on up to the new thread. :)

Thanks Dee! You are the best for setting up our place to obsess over the YC and BC. :thumbsup2

Nannette have a wonderful last day!

Dee Thanks! Can't believe another new thread already!! :thumbsup2

Thanks Dee for moving us all over to our Winter home!

Today is a relaxing day by the pool for us. Dinner last night at Jiko did not disappoint! The menu has changed but was still really good. Today we have to return the car then back here AKL for some much needed pool time!! We went last night to downtown Disney so I could get the kitchen things for my new kitchen! So excited to set that all up when I return home tomorrow. It's because of this board I learned of Disney One Stock and purchased that framed stock to hang in the kitchen! Anyway this has been a great trip lots of time with DD! She is returning home with me for a week before she goes back to Texas to begin studying for the Texas State Bar Exam (lots of positive vibes needed for the next3 months) she's it's for the exam Februay 28 - March 1.

Ok once again for those of you here now have a magical time! For those of you arriving soon have fun and safe travels!

Thanks again Dee for moving us over to Winter!

~Nannette

How are the pool temps? I've been watching the weather and it looks pretty typical for December right now. We'll be there in less than three weeks and it would be a shame to not be able to swim. Stormalong Bay was our main reason for choosing this resort.

We finished off Day 1 at the YC with our first dinner at Shula's at the Dolphin. It was great! DH had prime rib and I had the cowboy ribeye. Both were excellent and prepared perfectly. We shared the potato pancake and sauteed mushrooms and a molten lava cake with creme anglais. Afterwards we headed over to Epcot for our first ride of the trip on Soarin'. We were amazed we only had to wait about 10 mins to get on last night (during EMH).
We've just gotten up and plan to hit Epcot again today...LeCellier lunch ressie...and the over to the MK as we have dinner ressies at Kona.
p.s. there's a bounceback offer in the room! :cool1:

Lucky you!!!!! We just got home on Nov 18 and there was no bounce back offer- I asked at the conceirge desk and they said that there was no BB offer available.

Thank you Dee for putting up with me and my posts that are mostly about humor. I like that we have a real sense of community here and plenty of people are sticking around after their trips to help newcomers to the Beach Club, Yacht, Club and the Villas. (if you stay at the Beach Club Villas does that make you a 'Villain'?)

Thank you also to Teena, who has helped so many on this board. Where else can we get the scoop on all those little details that make obsessive planers like us relax and enjoy our trips with out worry.

....and finally thanks to everybody for contributing. No question is too stupid, except for the one about.... well never mind. ;)

:grouphug:
~Marlton Mom

No question is too stupid, except for the one about.... well never mind. ;)

And I was just going to ask that one! :rolleyes1

Dee - Thanks for the new thread. You do take good care of us!

We're headed back to the YC CL on 4/16..... can't wait! :cool1: Unfortunately it's only for 4 nights - have to go on a college visit with DS on Friday and Saturday that week.

Hey all! Thanks for the kind words! I'm happy to keep this going and it keeps me connected to the Beach Club until my next trip.

Like MM said, this is a spectacular community we have here!

:) Dee

Looking for a December activities schedule to post on page 1. I'm hoping someone who is there now can bring back a schedule, scan it in and email it to beachclubdee@yahoo.com or if there is someone who will be staying CL in early December, can you contact IPO and ask for a schedule to be emailed to you?

Many thanks!

Dee:

Thank you so much for your hard work in transferring this thread. It's still quite a while until my family's trip but reading this thread every day has been a highlight for me.

How are the pool temps? I've been watching the weather and it looks pretty typical for December right now. We'll be there in less than three weeks and it would be a shame to not be able to swim. Stormalong Bay was our main reason for choosing this resort.

Well I am currently at AKL and the pool here is pretty warm..they are heated and as long as the day is warm enough it's warm enough to swim (IMO). Have a great trip!

~Nannette

Thanks for the Great new Thread! :worship:Now I can spend the dreary days of the upcoming winter reading and :sad2:dreaming about our trip, but not til August!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter