2010 Podcast Cruise - Pricing/waitlist is now up

Sorry for the double post!
I am new to posting and I was also having problems with typing on my iphone.
:blush:

We were not able to join the podcast cruise because my brother-in-law got married last Sunday - you all had a lot more fun than I did. Instead we decided to cruise in February and while there, received the $99 bounceback promotion which we are taking advantage of in December (I wanted to see the holiday decorations and didn't have a clue there would be a second podcast cruise in December of next year). If I can convince my family to do another cruise the following December should I get a quote now or would I be able to book on board in December and transfer my reservation to Dreams on Board? I know those on board last week could do that but was not sure if that was just a one time opportunity to book on board.

While I didn't have the pleasure of joining you last week I did enjoy the company of our non-cruisers on the non-cruise board.

I didn't add in the special requests that its for the podcast cruise. How do I go about letting them know? Thanks!

Yeah we are soooo going on this one. I have to check what category DH wants before I can send my request. :woohoo:

We've never been on a cruise before so I have to ask of those with experience: verandah or no verandah? (I'm leaning towards yes on the verandah)

My thinking is that if the podcast cruise is packed with activites, will you really be spending that much time in your room?

We were not able to join the podcast cruise because my brother-in-law got married last Sunday - you all had a lot more fun than I did. Instead we decided to cruise in February and while there, received the $99 bounceback promotion which we are taking advantage of in December (I wanted to see the holiday decorations and didn't have a clue there would be a second podcast cruise in December of next year). If I can convince my family to do another cruise the following December should I get a quote now or would I be able to book on board in December and transfer my reservation to Dreams on Board? I know those on board last week could do that but was not sure if that was just a one time opportunity to book on board.

While I didn't have the pleasure of joining you last week I did enjoy the company of our non-cruisers on the non-cruise board.

You should hold the date now and check pricing when you are onboard to see if it is better. We can go over that later.

I didn't add in the special requests that its for the podcast cruise. How do I go about letting them know? Thanks!

That's ok, I caught it. You too Annette.

We've never been on a cruise before so I have to ask of those with experience: verandah or no verandah? (I'm leaning towards yes on the verandah)

My thinking is that if the podcast cruise is packed with activites, will you really be spending that much time in your room?

Not much time spent in the room. Depends if you want to sit outside in quiet or if you want to be out and about.

Don't worry - we know.

It's all been automated and we know which ones are Podcast Cruises.

Tracy would still like new ones submitted to do note Podcast Cruise as a doublecheck for her. But if you submitted already don't worry about it.

John

submitted....now I just have to tell my sister I signed her up for a cruise, I am sure it'll be real hard to convince her to come :rotfl:

Gosh those prices are great...I have to wait a couple weeks before i book but im sure going!!!:D

So excited, I talked DH into this yesterday at lunch, and then put my name on the list. He even wants to take the kids :)

Thanks for getting this together so quickly!

We signed up for 2 cat. 6's this morning! There will be 5 of us and we're all first time cruisers!

:cool1:

We are ready... I just put our request in for Category 4:)

First Time Cruisers too:)

Louise & Mark

Thank you John and Tracy!!! I can't wait till my son gets home from work (Cubs game) to tell him that we are going! :banana:

Now I just have to deal with my youngest daughter who is upset because I won't take her out of school.

We signed up on the cruise, and we have decided to leave the children at home :) I love them dearly, but think DH and I would really enjoy not having them present for the next cruise. Besides, I didn't go on my first cruise 'til I was 34. They aren't deprived children. I'm REALLY hoping that James can go, because I don't think I can cruise alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter