2010 Podcast Cruise - Pricing/waitlist is now up

Ack.. I shouldn't have looked at this thread before my husband got home. Trying to be patient now, but he's probably going to get jumped with questions when he walks through the door. :rotfl:

"Hi the-"
"THEYPUTUPTHEWAITLISTCANISIGNUSUPNOWPLEASE? *flail*"

Tracy,

We rebooked on the cruise.

I wanted to know how we select the dinner seating.

I also was thinking of adding a room to our reservation. How do we do this? Can we get the same rate that we got on the cruise?

Thanks for everything. :)

Did they give you the paper confirmation? Leslie (rebooking agent) gave me a confirmation invoice and on it shows all the cruise info, she just automatically put down the same late seating for next cruise.

Ok folks....

We posted this thread as a way to let folks start "talking amongst yourselves".

Tracy is on vacation and shouldnt be answering questions regarding the 2010 sailing.

She will be back in full force beginning June 1st.

To those looking for details about the next cruise...I will tell you the same exact thing I told folks back in January 2008.

It's too early to start planning anything with DCL. Details will be few and far between for months...even a year.

If you have specific questions regarding dining preferences, stateroom selection, preferred location etc....put a sticky note on your laptop as a reminder to ask Tracy AFTER June 1st.

She really is on vacation and is so dedicated that she will stop her fun to answer the questions asked here.

Let's give her the chance to relax. She's earned it.

And besides.....we have 19 months to make decisions.

Thanks,
Kevin

Ok folks....

We posted this thread as a way to let folks start "talking amongst yourselves".

Tracy is on vacation and shouldnt be answering questions regarding the 2010 sailing.

She will be back in full force beginning June 1st.

To those looking for details about the next cruise...I will tell you the same exact thing I told folks back in January 2008.

It's too early to start planning anything with DCL. Details will be few and far between for months...even a year.

If you have specific questions regarding dining preferences, stateroom selection, preferred location etc....put a sticky note on your laptop as a reminder to ask Tracy AFTER June 1st.

She really is on vacation and is so dedicated that she will stop her fun to answer the questions asked here.

Let's give her the chance to relax. She's earned it.

And besides.....we have 19 months to make decisions.

Thanks,
Kevin
Thanks Kevin, I promise to vacation now. :)

We are in!!!! Tracy you will see my quote request when you get back. You've booked so many things for us you should know our requests by heart now :lmao::lmao:

My third DCL cruise will officially be the podcast cruise :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Having it at Christmas made it such a easy decision......

Who else is in

My quote request is in! :yay: :yay: And I've already gotten 2 emails from Dreams in the last five minutes (auto-replies I assume but still, that's darn impressive! :lmao:).

Have a great vacation, Tracy!

Sorry Tracy.

I am so excited about the next one I was still in Podcast Cruise One mode.

Enjoy your vacation!

I've requested!!! I have a question, but I think I'll call the podcast and see if you guys can answer it on air.

I made my request, and I hope that I will finally go on a Disney cruise at holiday time! I will be looking for a roommate, so I put "to be determined" for the 2nd passenger's name. Hope that's ok for now.

Enjoy your vacation Tracy! We can wait until June. :)

Sorry Kevin we are all just a bit excited, especially us first-timers!

OK ... I placed my request for a cabin. Now to find a roommate.

:banana: :dance3: Just put my request in. Hopefully my boss will give me the time off! :rotfl: Nuttin some major bribing, er uhm begging wont cure! I wonder what will happen if I cant find a 2nd? Oh well time enough to worry about that later Thank you Podcast Crew for making us all forget how to use that P word and turning us all into a bunch of hyper active kids loaded up on sugar the night before christmas! WE LOVE IT!!

Just put my quote request in - totally excited!! This will be DH and my first ever cruise. Can't wait to meet everyone from the podcast crew and the boards.

So, who else is coming???? :dance3:

Please note in the Special Requests along with your names and ages that it is for the Podcast Cruise. Thank you!!

YOU'RE
You need to check 3 people. You are signing up for the total number in the stateroom, including yourself.

SUPPOSED
$100 per person.

Keep in mind when I send you the quote, you will have 3-5 days to make the deposit and are under no obligation to do so.

TO BE

You should hold the date now and check pricing when you are onboard to see if it is better. We can go over that later.

That's ok, I caught it. You too Annette.

Not much time spent in the room. Depends if you want to sit outside in quiet or if you want to be out and about.

ON VACATION!!!!
Thanks Kevin, I promise to vacation now. :)

PLEASE DO!!!!:worship::worship::hug:

Ian, the girls, and I are excited to be going! This is our first cruise on DCL (and Ian's first one ever). Can't wait to meet all of you!

I've even convinced my brother and his wife to come also. That's the only way I'll ever get them to WDW! At least I know they'll be buying a Cat 4 or 5!

So where is the best place on the ship for our cabin to be if I get seasick (I'm bringing drugs for it)? Exterior cabin or not?

Just curious what has everyone been choosing for their dining time slot?

I requested late, it's around 8:15. Most of the disers on the last cruise were on late seating.

So where is the best place on the ship for our cabin to be if I get seasick (I'm bringing drugs for it)? Exterior cabin or not?

Thankfully, I don't get seasick, but from what I've been told, you want lower levels and midship (less movement), not sure if it matters if you are inside or outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter