• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2010 package now vs. waiting

bubblie

Earning My Ears
Why book a 2010 package now vs. waiting to see if they come out with a discount in the fall then book……

Is there an advantage that I am missing? We plan to visit Disney May 4-11, 2010.
:confused3

I'm wondering the same thing. Last year I booked a package in August and the 4/3 deal came out shortly after. I just called reservations with my reservation number and they gave me the new price and credited my account.

it is easier for me to book early send small payment to them instead of trying to save in bank , i always update my ressy if discounts come out

I book it now. Pay it down little by little. If and when a code comes out I apply it and they give me a new price.

I am going to book now so I can be sure and get a family suite at ASMu. We are going in March. I will also pay down a little bit as we go, and any codes that come out have them applied for a lower price.

One main reason is if you book now, you will then know you have the resort/room type that you want. When a deal/code comes out, it's just adjusted and the original booking is modified.

Also, like some of the previous posters it's sometimes nice to be able to pay down your balance along the way. :goodvibes

One main reason is if you book now, you will then know you have the resort/room type that you want. When a deal/code comes out, it's just adjusted and the original booking is modified.
It's just adjusted & modified if the resort/room type is available for that particular promotion. Not all are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter