2010/2011 DVC Planner- Do You Have It Yet?

The new planner's here! The new planner's here! (Anybody else remember the "new phone book" scene from Steve Martin in "The Jerk? It still kills me every time!) Duluth, Minnesota, ours arrived yesterday! It's silly how you can get so excited over such a simple thing!!!:thumbsup2:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2

Finally got it....totally UNDERWHELMED!:confused3 I wish they would go back to sending out the sheets that we could put in our ring binders like when we first joined. Much more cost effective and MUCH easier for them to send out....heck, maybe even get them out in a timely manner???

Got mine in Nebraska yesterday.

No big surprises, but since we lost last year's book...:headache:...I'm very happy to have it in my hands!

Finally got it....totally UNDERWHELMED!:confused3 I wish they would go back to sending out the sheets that we could put in our ring binders like when we first joined. Much more cost effective and MUCH easier for them to send out....heck, maybe even get them out in a timely manner???

They wouldn't even need to do that. Just have a download of a pdf file and let people print them, if they want them, then use a 3 hole punch and place them in the binders. It would sure be a lot cheaper than paying for the fancy printing and shipping.

The new planner's here! The new planner's here! (Anybody else remember the "new phone book" scene from Steve Martin in "The Jerk? It still kills me every time!) Duluth, Minnesota, ours arrived yesterday! It's silly how you can get so excited over such a simple thing!!!:thumbsup2:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2

Oh, yes-I absolutely love that scene-well, actually, I love so many things about the movie. One time I was at Hurricane Hannahs and I got a drink with an umbrella, so I lifted it up next to my face and smiled, just like Steve Martin did in the scene where there was a picture and he had a glass of wine with an umbrella. What was funny was that the bartender immediately knew what movie I was thinking of.

Came today to Wisconsin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter