2010/2011 DVC Planner- Do You Have It Yet?

They wouldn't even need to do that. Just have a download of a pdf file and let people print them, if they want them, then use a 3 hole punch and place them in the binders. It would sure be a lot cheaper than paying for the fancy printing and shipping.

Actually Chuck, I did that a couple months ago when the 2011 point charts came out online. I find the glitzy picture books a total waste of money.

Just a FYI... the cost of producing and mailing these planners do not come out of our annual dues. So as long as there is a chance that you will "share" your planner, that is giving the marketing Disney is ultimately seeking.

Nothing yet in Western PA either. I always look forward to sharing it with friends at work as I help them set up their own Disney vacations.

Terri

Hi all!

Sorry to hear so many have not received their planners yet. I'm in Western Mass and I got mine early last week or even the week before. Hope you all get yours soon. Most of the info is available on the members' website (point charts, exchanges, etc...), but I so love looking through all the pictures and dreaming up my next trip "home" :goodvibes

Sending them this late is a joke, if they can't get them to us in Jan. then forget it and make a pdf to print off.

the DVC member web site says we'll get them in March. Today is March 31, and I hear the mail truck down the street. I'll go out and greet my mailman Steve since I know he will have it and the Mouse never lies.

Still nothing in CT Called MS and they said should be in everyone's home by the middle of April. If not to call and request another one.

I know from reading other posts that some people have received their new planners. We have not. Has anyone in southern New Jersey received theirs? If so, when. Thanks

I thought the new planners were already being mailed out, yet I've seen no posts from anyone that has received it yet. End of March is only 2 weeks away. Has anyone received it?

I was at Disney last week and I went to the open house at BLT, and they gave them to use then I geuss I will still receive one in the mail.:confused3

We just bought a new contract and received the FedEx box with all the materials yesterday. I was most excited to open it and peruse the new planner, since I thought "Surely this will have the new planner in it. They wouldn't dream of sending me anything else."

So you can imagine my surprise/disappointment/anger to find an 09 planner with a 2010 point chart booklet added in the back!

I mean come on! They actually spent money to overnight me the 09 planner?! Seriously?! If a brand new member can't even get a 2010 planner, who can? They didn't even give me 2011 point chart. At least throw in a printout or something!

Maybe the effects of all those layoffs last year are finally starting to seep through the surface. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter