2010/2011 DVC Planner- Do You Have It Yet?

I saw on another thread that some Massachusetts members got theirs. But we still have not received ours here in Texas.

Patiently (yeah, right) waiting in Atlanta. I don't know why I love those books so much. I guess I just like everything being in one place wihtout having to print it all out!

Caroline

Patiently (yeah, right) waiting in Atlanta. I don't know why I love those books so much. I guess I just like everything being in one place wihtout having to print it all out!

Caroline

I'm waiting with you! ;) Wonder if Atlanta & Lawrenceville/Grayson will get it the same day!! :laughing:

I'm waiting with you! ;) Wonder if Atlanta & Lawrenceville/Grayson will get it the same day!! :laughing:

Yeah, I'm actually down in Fayette County (it's just easier to say Atlanta), so we will see if being closer to the airport makes any difference!

Yeah, I'm actually down in Fayette County (it's just easier to say Atlanta), so we will see if being closer to the airport makes any difference!

Hello neighbor! I do the same thing Atlanta or newnan depending on who i'm talking to. I was wondering if anyone in the ATL had gotten theirs yet. Guess i know now. I'm in Sharpsburg in coweta.

Tinks "SS";36014355 said:
Hello neighbor! I do the same thing Atlanta or newnan depending on who i'm talking to. I was wondering if anyone in the ATL had gotten theirs yet. Guess i know now. I'm in Sharpsburg in coweta.

Yeah, we are lucky if the northside even knows where we live! (no offense to PP RachelTori) Hopefully the postal service will find us!

Nothing here for me in the Central PA area....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter