2010/2011 DVC Planner- Do You Have It Yet?

Last week I heard they did not have the non-Diseny charts yet (still finalizing deals). I guess that makes sense because only DVC resorts and Disney Collection are on the website. I'm just hoping that the books are at least printed and the other charts are inserts.

Caroline

I didn't see this posted anywhere else but we received the 2010 vacation planner today. The 2011 point charts have been published in a small booklet that is located in the back pocket. A little nicer than the loose sheets of last year.

Tel us more about it please, anything we don't know/ anything new?

I got ours today also. Looks like the west coast got it early this time.

I didn't see this posted anywhere else but we received the 2010 vacation planner today. The 2011 point charts have been published in a small booklet that is located in the back pocket. A little nicer than the loose sheets of last year.

Got mine today (I'm in Colorado) so it looks like they started west and are working east, perhaps?

I don't think there are any great revelations in there, for those of you asking, but if I'm missing something, go ahead and let me know! :)

Tel us more about it please, anything we don't know/ anything new?

Now I can't find last years to compare! :rotfl: Wasn't last years hard cover, or was that just two years ago? Anyway, this year's planner is a soft cover, lots of pictures and it seems to me many more explanations of rules and how to use your membership. I may have just ignored those parts in previous years though.

Now I can't find last years to compare! :rotfl: Wasn't last years hard cover, or was that just two years ago? Anyway, this year's planner is a soft cover, lots of pictures and it seems to me many more explanations of rules and how to use your membership. I may have just ignored those parts in previous years though.

We got ours today, here in CA. There are a lot of explanations of rules this issue, more than I ever remember seeing.
The new pictures of each resort are glamourous.

Ours came today in California as well. I was glad to see the 2011 booklet in the back as well! Yea!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter