2010/2011 DVC Planner- Do You Have It Yet?

Please throw Ohio into the big "Not Yet" state as well....waiting very impatiently!!! :rotfl:

Got our today here in Arizona! :cool1:

Loved a couple of the photos of VGC and BLT. They really make those 2 properties look amazing.

Nothing here in Nor Cal, but we're usually the last ones to get anything.

I'm in Nor Cal...
Mine arrive yesterday (3/16) :thumbsup2

It has a beautiful nighttime picture of the Grand Californian, with many rides in the background (Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Soaring, Grizzly, Tower of Terror).
9_09_GCH_02557_5212_10325_LR.jpg

I'm in Nor Cal...

It has a beautiful nighttime picture of the Grand Californian, with many rides in the background (Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Soaring, Grizzly, Tower of Terror).

Yes! THIS photo looked fanatastic in the planner! VGC is really this beautiful. Love my home resort :worship::worship::worship:

I'm in Nor Cal...

I forgot to post that ours arrived yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to check it out. Great picture!

Got mine in CA too yesterday. But I didn't see the 2011 chart in the back. I guess I didn't look that close. I thought it just said 2010. I will have to go look again.

Beautiful, I like this cover much better than the generic graphic on the 2009 planner.

Switzerland didn't get the new planner yet (and probably will have to wait quite a while longer) I received the latest Disney Files about 2 weeks ago and my partner who is joint-owner on our contract (same adress) got his only 2 days ago... :-) Not that we would need 2, but I'm afraid that if I tell them to remove one of us from the delivery list they will mess up and we won't receive it anymore at all.

Got mine today, nicely done. Still no Princess and the Frog video though, which was supposed to ship in time to arrive on Tuesday. Oh well. That great Grand Californian photo sure nudges me toward an add on...

Most of our DVC stuff seems to come while we're at Disney World. We leave on Sunday. Go figure. :cool1:

Long Beach, CA. It just came in the mail, I'm still reading through it. That picture of the VGC makes me even more excited! I'm less than a month from my first stay there during the time of year which is EXACTLY WHY I bought points at a place closer to me than most people's daily work commutes.

I know there isn't anything earth shattering in there, but I like to have it in my hands when I call MS, to note down all dates, confirmation #'s etc.

And yes, I though there were much more detailed explanations in there about wait lists, holding accounts, and all that stuff, but I compared it to last year's planner and it was all there. Somehow I think they made it a little more noticeable. There are almost 25 more pages in the new book. I think they added more pictures, so the print was spaced out better and easier to read.

Got mine today (I'm in Colorado) so it looks like they started west and are working east, perhaps?

I don't think there are any great revelations in there, for those of you asking, but if I'm missing something, go ahead and let me know! :)

Does sound like west to east is the case. I'm in MA, so I'm thinking I'll see mine in July here. :rotfl:

Saw some New Mexico OP's got their planner today, does that mean that Texas is next? :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter