• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2010/2011 DVC Planner- Do You Have It Yet?

We finally got ours in Charleston, SC yesterday afternoon. Pretty to look at but not very useful since all the planning for this year is already done!

We finally got ours (Atlantic County, New Jersey) today. I wonder if it took so long because we just joined in April.

got mine in western north carolina yesterday -- had pretty much given up. was glad to get the 2011 booklet; it's easier to flip through and make notes, than using the website, but nothing really helpful about the book itself. sure doesn't seem like a useful "marketing" tool, if that's the real purpose. it is helpful having the usage info in a book, since the website is difficult, but the binders I've heard described seem like a better way to go -- just send us the changes and updates.

Just got ours in Provo, Utah. In Disney's defense we joined in February.

Still waiting :mad: here in Canada.
Wonder if I should just try and pick one up myself from a DVC presentation centre when I am in Disney next month!

Here in the UK, a number of us are still awaiting the 2010 planner.

I emailed MS (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430616&page=3) and got a phone call tonight. The cast member left me a message in which he apologised several times for the inconvenience caused due to "unforeseen challenges".

He said that they were trying to resolve the situation "as [they] hear from members".

If anyone has still not received their planner, and wanted one, the CM asked me to have them contact MS and they would rectify the situation.

John

I never did receive our copy of the 2010 planner :confused3:confused3

since the year is 1/2 over, i really don't see a need to get one at this late date so I'll just start waiting for next year's model :rotfl::rotfl:

:confused3Usually the mailman doesn't take this long to read my magazines and other books I may get, esp. if they know I'm waiting for it. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It's March now and we've yet to get the planner.....

Last week, DH and I EACH received a $7.80 mailing. It was the 2010 large book with the addition of the current 2011-12 book.:confused3 We had already received the 2011-2012 book. I wonder if it's because of a 50 pt. addon that we had done resale last summer. If so, I wonder if we will each receive another one when the more recent HHI add on gets noticed.

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter