• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2010/2011 DVC Planner- Do You Have It Yet?

Arrived yesterday in south Louisiana. Still not excited these come out 5 months into the year, but oh well, it is a $15,000 book, right?

It's May 7th, and still no planner...absolutely and totally insulting to us as members, and actually very embarassing for DVC, IMHO.

DH and I don't even look for the handbook anymore, as we go online. They should just cease from making the handbook as I'm sure it's quite costly. If they value it so much, why is it sent out when almost half of the year is over...?

Sad, Tiger

I thought the new planners were already being mailed out, yet I've seen no posts from anyone that has received it yet. End of March is only 2 weeks away. Has anyone received it?

Dreamin---I got mine about 10 days ago but have been busy packing and working things out in order to leave shortly for WDW. Hope others are getting their's. Somehow I think if its 2010....everyone should have them in first 2 months to use it to plan. Good luck!

CaskPeg:surfweb:

Gotta love it.

Finally got ours yesterday (eastern NC)...

and yet another today! Our dues at work for us! :rotfl2:

Gotta love it.

Finally got ours yesterday (eastern NC)...

and yet another today! Our dues at work for us! :rotfl2:

We live in Eastern NC also and got ours on Friday in my DH name was wonder if we would get another one in my name like we have before.:thumbsup2

I am so surprised that there are a few who still have not received the planner or just received it! I started this thread almost two months ago with the announcement that members were to get these by the beginning of March. Does anyone know what the problem has been?

I am so surprised that there are a few who still have not received the planner or just received it! I started this thread almost two months ago with the announcement that members were to get these by the beginning of March. Does anyone know what the problem has been?

Mine was sent via Bulk Mail and having been in the Direct Mail industry for years, this is the absolute slowest class of service. The mailhouse who sent these books may have shipped them all out in Feb, but this class of mail is at the lowest level on the post office's sorting ladder. They will sort the Express, Priority, Parcel Post and First Class Mail before they even touch the Media or Bulk Mail so the bins of mail could sit for quite a while before they start the boxes on their way to another post office. From there that post office will also sort the mail last, so it could sit in many different post offices waiting for sorting for quite some time! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter