2010/2011 Armed Forces Salute Tickets

I booked 40% off at the Beach Club and added Military Free Dining!!! :D Thank you Disney!!!

I have never heard of military free dining. You get the military discount, or you pay disney's price and get free dining. You must have misunderstood.
Disney isn't going to give anything away, not even to us.

This is from last year's qualifications (thanks to CF for the info)
A service member has a current active duty, including active reserve, or retired ID card from the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corp, or Navy. This includes disabled veterans whose ID Card indicates DAVPRM.

The rule was for reservists to show active duty orders sometime within the past year. However, we got our with DH being retired military, and my son was not asked to show his orders. I guess it depends on who you get at the window. We bought ours at SOG and then had to have them activated at guest services, showing military ID's. They do keep track of your purchase so that you can only purchase your allotted amount of tickets at the military discount.

I hope that link is true. My brother who is in Afghanistan just told me about this thread on Facebook. He wants me to find out because we are all going with him in December when he gets out.

There is no military free dining. You are able to get the room discount and add the dining plan without buying tickets from Disney. Same as the past two years. I

There is no military free dining. You are able to get the room discount and add the dining plan without buying tickets from Disney. Same as the past two years. I

Yup. I think the pp was confused.

i got a no on mil free dining when i just called. :sad2: they are offering varying % off depending on resort level but the cm i spoke with said you pick the package and take free dining or the resort discount for mil. i did get the feeling a ticket discount would be in the future from more than one cm though :cool1:

i got a no on mil free dining when i just called. :sad2: they are offering varying % off depending on resort level but the cm i spoke with said you pick the package and take free dining or the resort discount for mil. i did get the feeling a ticket discount would be in the future from more than one cm though :cool1:

the one I just spoke with said that the Military offer just came out today and that they have been very busy ever since, she also told me about making sure I purchase the Military discount tickets that are being offered. I forgot to ask her when they became available. I did book over visits for the middle of December and memorial day weekend next year at the GF :woohoo:

I aM sorry guys, what I meant to say was I booked military dining with my room only package, not military free dining. I was tired and distracted while I was typing. My bad! Sorry for getting everyone excited over a type-o

Is the % off for room only better than the one being offered to the public? I'm specifically curious about mod resorts :confused3 I believe it's 30% off right now.

Is the % off for room only better than the one being offered to the public? I'm specifically curious about mod resorts :confused3 I believe it's 30% off right now.

Mods are 35% off with military discounts

Not only is there nothing on The Hub about any special discounted tickets for the military, I looked in the Automated Ticketing System at work today in the level which had the Armed Forces Salute tickets in the past nd there was nothing there. These means that the system is currently unable to issue any Armed Forces Salute tickets.

If and when they do become available I will start a specific thread as well as update the sticky.

not only is there nothing on the hub about any special discounted tickets for the military, i looked in the automated ticketing system at work today in the level which had the armed forces salute tickets in the past nd there was nothing there. These means that the system is currently unable to issue any armed forces salute tickets.

If and when they do become available i will start a specific thread as well as update the sticky.

thanks for keeping us up to date!

I called this morning and CM was able to book using a military discount.

Unfortunately, March 11-May1 are blackout dates. I was planning on going in April. So we either have to change our dates or come up with plan B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter