***** 2008 Beijing Olympics *****

Are you talking about the guy who disloacted his elbow or something? If so, that was nasty :scared1:

yeah it was horrific, i felt bad for him because he cleared everyone of them before and that was the last one

I think I just fell a little bit more in love with that man...

That's what I was thinking. Except I just couldn't find the words. lol.
But seriously, I'm speechless. I can't quite find the word, but the admiration I have for him for just doing that, oh geez. Especially going through my own battle, and he's willing to spend time with other kids that are going thru what I have, oh man.

He is pretty dang close to the perfect guy.

i read that yesterday and i was almost in tears, he is one of those guys that really care for others and not just for himself, and when he said "I said I'd try to get a medal and hopefully it'd be a gold one," that really just changed my perspective of him

and i agree with you 100% he is pretty close to being the perfect guy

USA vs SPAIN in OLYMPICS BASKETBALL!!!!!Did anyone else stay up to watch this game? haha, i did! its 6 am now and I'm still hyped! that was one of the most intense matches ive seen in a while, but dang, the ending felt soo good! and woot! the US is back on top! but Spain played one crazy game, so i gotta give them props too haha.. oooohh man, that was soo good lol

ps: this commercial brought chills down my spine.. kinda makes me have a little faith in people lol
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk7QbKGgsm8

I was going to try to stay up, but then I would end up falling asleep during the first commercial. :banana:

Fudge!

That's a really hard game for me. I want the Americans to win, but I want my Spaniards to win too!

The Olympics are now OURS!! :cool1:

I'm so pumped for 2012 I can't wait even if it is 4 years lol, the whole 2 weeks I've been watching events thinking 'It would be so cool to see that live.....Oh wait I can next time'

I also thought our handover thing was dead cute v. British all though they had to go and spoil it by bringing out Beckham :headache: but apparently he's big in China.

Anyway Bejjing did well put on a fabulous show but you wait London will really show the world how to party :rotfl:

Great Games by Beijing China. I am looking forward to a spectacular Closing ceremonies tonight.

I am going to miss the Olympics so much!!!!!

and for the Closing ceremonies just think of the most popular person from China and he was there.

Jackie Chanlol

It was still pretty good but not as good as the opening.

Im going to miss the olympics :(

Misty May-Treanor is on Dancing With The Stars now.:thumbsup2

I'll be 19.

Anyone wanna pool together our money and get tickets? It's Phelps' last Olympics. Shame! LOL.

I'll be 20 turning 21 during the 2 weeks and hopefully at the time just qualifying as a Midwife from a London uni and in the thick of it.

I've already registered to volunteer, and I'm going to go see as many events as possible

I'll be 20 turning 21 during the 2 weeks and hopefully at the time just qualifying as a Midwife from a London uni and in the thick of it.

I've already registered to volunteer, and I'm going to go see as many events as possible
If only the olympics were in Wisconsin.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter