200 DVC Points for Rent Aulani from $18 per point, will check any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I don’t post much. I am a DVC owner. I am booking a 2 bedroom for June 2023 and need to book another studio. How much per point if I had you book?
$20 per point for Aulani.

I have rented from David’s before. What is the process for private? Would the reservation be in my name? Can the rez you make be linked to the rez I make? And can I submit room requests or do I have to go through you?
Yes, the reservation would be in your name, if you are the main guest in the studio. I don’t know if the two reservations can be linked, but ai assume so, provided you call DVC Member services to request it. And you can always submit room requests when you do the online check-in, or I can call DVC Member services.

I’m looking for a small transfer of 50 points. I know it’s a small transfer. Let me know if your willing. Thanks.

Looking for any of the Disney World options available Oct 18-23, 2022.
There is no availability for all five nights in the DVC resorts - only a night here and there. Sorry, let me know if your dates are flexible at all.

There is no availability for all five nights in the DVC resorts - only a night here and there. Sorry, let me know if your dates are flexible at all.
Unfortunately, those are the dates of our fall break so we aren't flexible at all. Thanks for checking!

Hi. Looking for studio for 6-8 nights beginning 11/4/2022 or 11/5/2022 at Polynesian, BLT, or Grand Floridian (in that order of preference).

Hi. Looking for studio for 6-8 nights beginning 11/4/2022 or 11/5/2022 at Polynesian, BLT, or Grand Floridian (in that order of preference).
Unfortunately, there is no availability on these dates. If you have some flexibility, can you please send me a private message (PM)?

I have rented from David’s before. What is the process for private? Would the reservation be in my name? Can the rez you make be linked to the rez I make? And can I submit room requests or do I have to go through you?
Not sure if you have utilized their points yet but so far so good! Contract is offered, smooth transaction & I have linked my reservation. @Dracula emailed me personally & even called me for clarification.
I use another Disney blog/site for my requests as well as online check in. (What I normally do when I use my points).
My friends & I are very excited about a trip to Aulani in February next year! @Dracula has even offered to update guests closer to our check-in date. (We may have more join). :earsboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!