20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

Trying to register my sister, and I keep getting an "input error" because one or more fields are left blank. The DISBoards name is left blank because she is not on the DISBoards.

Anyone know how to get around this?

Trying to register my sister, and I keep getting an "input error" because one or more fields are left blank. The DISBoards name is left blank because she is not on the DISBoards.

Anyone know how to get around this?
Maybe just type in NONE or N/A

Hi John. I already signed up for transportation but I have since changed my resort. How should I handle that?

Just a reminder - we will be turning off sign-ups for transportation after the party on June 1st. If you want transportation please sign up ASAP.
Will WDW transportation take us to AK that late or do we need to find transportation to the event as well as sign up for return transportation? Thanks!

Just a reminder - we will be turning off sign-ups for transportation after the party on June 1st. If you want transportation please sign up ASAP.
I lost my email containing the sign up sheets for transportation after the party, is there anyway I can get it once again? Thanks!

I know this might have been asked and i apologize if it has. Will there be online registration for some of the events the crew will be hosting. And does it normally cost a price?

Hi John,

A couple questions. If I go to Animal Kingdom the day of the Pandora Party, will I have to leave when the park closes or can we hang around until the party starts? Some of us were planning on having pre-pandora drinks at Nomad Lounge.

And last question - I totally didn't realize the transportation deadline was June 1... been so busy. Is there anyway this can be extended.

Thanks,

I know this might have been asked and i apologize if it has. Will there be online registration for some of the events the crew will be hosting. And does it normally cost a price?
They did online sign up before. I don't think anything had an outright cost but they did ask for donations to GKTW.

The only event last time around that had a cost was they rented out a theatre at the amc for the then new pirates movie.

Hi John,

A couple questions. If I go to Animal Kingdom the day of the Pandora Party, will I have to leave when the park closes or can we hang around until the party starts? Some of us were planning on having pre-pandora drinks at Nomad Lounge.

And last question - I totally didn't realize the transportation deadline was June 1... been so busy. Is there anyway this can be extended.

Thanks,
I went to the link in the email today and it looks like it’s been extended :) It currently says “IMPORTANT - Transportation Sign-Up will close at midnight on 06/30/2019.”

I went to the link in the email today and it looks like it’s been extended :) It currently says “IMPORTANT - Transportation Sign-Up will close at midnight on 06/30/2019.”
Thank goodness! don't want to call an uber at 1 a.m. LOL - thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts