20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

I can't wait. This will be our first Dis event also. We're DVC so I was able to get us a room at BLT. Sounds like it will be a fun weekend!

Information on how to book discounted resort rooms for the event has been added to the original post on this thread but here it is again:

Book the below resorts by calling 407-939-4686 (Monday – Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm and Saturday-Sunday: 8:30am to 5pm). You must also supply the following information:
Group Name: Dreams Unlimited Group 2019
Group Code: G0766384

In addition a link has been posted to purchase special theme parks tickets for the event dates.

Again - park admission is not required for the Pandora Party as it is a private event, but if you need theme park tickets for any part of the event dates you should take a look at this LINK and what is being offered,
Hi John, is there a way to book this all as a package? I did get the room :D (POP 8/6 thru 8/12).........I can delay my purchase of the DDP until 2 days prior to arrival........the special tickets......I'd have to pay for them completely now.......well that's not accurate the CM told me I can come back later. Hope that's the case :oops:. I was just wondering about a package purchase.........which actually may be a moot point now given that I have my room.

Sorry about being a pain in the butt

Doug :goofy:

My daughter Amy and I will be at Old Key West, using DVC points. Chuck sadly can't make it. We will definitely sign up for the initial fee to have access to the events but we are not sure if we will be doing Pandora since it is only 2 hours, way past my bed time:rainbow: and Amy gets sick on Flights of Passage. We definitely want to hang out with old and new friends.

Chris

Hi John, is there a way to book this all as a package? I did get the room :D (POP 8/6 thru 8/12).........I can delay my purchase of the DDP until 2 days prior to arrival........the special tickets......I'd have to pay for them completely now.......well that's not accurate the CM told me I can come back later. Hope that's the case :oops:. I was just wondering about a package purchase.........which actually may be a moot point now given that I have my room.

Sorry about being a pain in the butt

Doug :goofy:

Disney Group Sales are room-only with add-ons. They are not, and cannot, be booked as a package. However you can add the components to make it like a package. As you discovered you can add these later if wish. Just be careful - there is a cut-off for adding the dining plan and the tickets. Check with the folks at the number provided for all the details.

Information on how to book discounted resort rooms for the event has been added to the original post on this thread but here it is again:

Book the below resorts by calling 407-939-4686 (Monday – Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm and Saturday-Sunday: 8:30am to 5pm). You must also supply the following information:
Group Name: Dreams Unlimited Group 2019
Group Code: G0766384

In addition a link has been posted to purchase special theme parks tickets for the event dates.

Again - park admission is not required for the Pandora Party as it is a private event, but if you need theme park tickets for any part of the event dates you should take a look at this LINK and what is being offered,
Where can I find "the below resorts" that you mentioned? Is there a link, a list, or is this information only available by phone? I am too excited to wait until tomorrow! Sharon

Where can I find "the below resorts" that you mentioned? Is there a link, a list, or is this information only available by phone? I am too excited to wait until tomorrow! Sharon

They are listed in the first post of this thread - John just must have cut and pasted what he wrote in that post when he updated it in the new post just to bring attention to everyone. That first post gets updated with all the new info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter