20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

so can we have a "who's at the event from the farthest away" contest?
Assuming no one comes from Australia or Asia, we're shoo-ins to win... :blush:
and the prize? hmmmm......be part of the live podcast? :cool2:
and if someone does come from the end of the world (or an even farther away end of the world than us), it would be fun to see them on the podcast!!

I am Australian

If you decide not to sign up for the party then you will make someone very happy as space at the party will be limited.

Does this mean there are fewer "party" spots than "event" spots? In other words, could everyone who registers for the event also attend the party? Hope that makes sense.

Does this mean there are fewer "party" spots than "event" spots? In other words, could everyone who registers for the event also attend the party? Hope that makes sense.
That means more people could sign up for the event than the party. The party has a limited amount of spots due to Disney having a set limit on it. The event can hold more as people could go to other meet ups during that week and/or the podcast taping.

So...as soon as I heard the dates for this event, I got super excited. I’ve been trying to figure out what to do for my 50th birthday for a while. When I heard that this was planned during my birthday, I felt like this was a Disney dream meant to be. I am currently in Disney right now, and think I have talked to husband into booking this trip with me. Waiting until we get back home this weekend to check out all of the dates for travelling, but am really hoping to make this happen. I really can’t think of a better way to turn 50 than to do it in not only in Disney, but in the company of those who love it as much as I do. So excited and am hoping to book this soon!!

I’ve been trying to figure out what to do for my 50th birthday for a while. When I heard that this was planned during my birthday, I felt like this was a Disney dream meant to be. I am currently in Disney right now, and think I have talked to husband into booking this trip with me. Waiting until we get back home this weekend to check out all of the dates for travelling, but am really hoping to make this happen. I really can’t think of a better way to turn 50 than to do it in not only in Disney, but in the company of those who love it as much as I do. So excited and am hoping to book this soon!!
I'm at Disney World now too. And the Pandora party is on my 55th birthday so we can celebrate together.

My birthday is actually the day of the party. We can all celebrate together.
Mine’s
I'm at Disney World now too. And the Pandora party is on my 55th birthday so we can celebrate together.
Awesome! Sounds like a plan. My 50th is on the 7th, but I’m pretty sure I can make the celebration last the whole trip:) Hope your current stay is going as well as mine! The changeover from Halloween to Christmas is always a personal fave. Love this time of year!

My 50th is on the 7th, but I’m pretty sure I can make the celebration last the whole trip:) Hope your current stay is going as well as mine! The changeover from Halloween to Christmas is always a personal fave. Love this time of year!
Nothing wrong with celebrating all week.

Our trip has been great though the heat is sucking the life out of us. We had a few really nice days last week before the heat and humidity returned. We had been hoping for less summer-like weather. Oh well. I'd still rather be here than home at work.

Nothing wrong with celebrating all week.

Our trip has been great though the heat is sucking the life out of us. We had a few really nice days last week before the heat and humidity returned. We had been hoping for less summer-like weather. Oh well. I'd still rather be here than home at work.
Ugggh...completely get it. Was down here last week with my parents, and we had amazing weather. Had my husband and the kids down this week for the fire and brimstone of early November. Us poor unfortunate souls...lol!

Sorry if this question has been asked 239487 times, but how long was it for most people to receive the email to sign up for the Pandora party after receiving the 2 email confirmations for the event? Or is it already full?

Sorry if this question has been asked 239487 times, but how long was it for most people to receive the email to sign up for the Pandora party after receiving the 2 email confirmations for the event? Or is it already full?
i got mine pretty quickly after. maybe an hour or two? so i put in my reservation payment and then got the first email with the code or whatever they call it and then i put in my payment for the event a few hours later. as of the last dis podcast show if i can remember correctly i think they said it was filled 50 percent? if i am wrong please someone correct me! :)

i got mine pretty quickly after. maybe an hour or two? so i put in my reservation payment and then got the first email with the code or whatever they call it and then i put in my payment for the event a few hours later. as of the last dis podcast show if i can remember correctly i think they said it was filled 50 percent? if i am wrong please someone correct me! :)

Thanks so much for the reply! :) Must be full then (I'm assuming) because I got the first two emails 3 days ago but didn't get a 3rd email with the Pandora Party sign up info. Womp womp.

Edit: got the 3rd email today :) Must not have gone through before (checked spam/trash, wasn't there). Thanks for all the replies!!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the reply! :) Must be full then (I'm assuming) because I got the first two emails 3 days ago but didn't get a 3rd email with the Pandora Party sign up info. Womp womp.

I would check your spam or reach out or something as on the podcast this week John said they were like 50% full and that he expected it to fill by the end of the year so I can’t imagine it totally filled in like the next day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter