20 Races in 2020 (A Dream Worthy Challenge)

Harlaxton

Mouseketeer
As a novice runner, a Disney fan, and a person looking to do something special and noteworthy to celebrate my 40th year, I thought what better way then to create my own running challenge to start my second 40 years off on the right foot.

Marathon Weekend - 4
Princess Weekend - 3
Star Wars Weekend + Virtual Half Marathon - 4
Virtual 5K's - 3
Disneyland Paris Races - 3
Wine & Dine - 3

Anybody (else) crazy enough to be considering to do this too? I'm thinking if Disney won't create a special medal for this made-up challenge, I'd go get my own the size of Flava Flav's clock necklace...

My wallet may never forgive me, but as a birthday present to myself and a European Vacation for the family, I think they'll consider it. Also, with the year 2020, what better way for RunDisney to capitalize on this opportunity to enable us to spend money frivolously? Would be awesome if Disney could package this all up with one incredibly big price just for the ease and assurance to know I'm officially signed up for everything they have to offer for the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!