20 Races in 2020 (A Dream Worthy Challenge)

Discussion in 'runDisney' started by Harlaxton, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Harlaxton

Harlaxton Earning My Ears

As a novice runner, a Disney fan, and a person looking to do something special and noteworthy to celebrate my 40th year, I thought what better way then to create my own running challenge to start my second 40 years off on the right foot.

Marathon Weekend - 4
    Princess Weekend - 3
    Star Wars Weekend + Virtual Half Marathon - 4
    Virtual 5K's - 3
    Disneyland Paris Races - 3
    Wine & Dine - 3

Anybody (else) crazy enough to be considering to do this too? I'm thinking if Disney won't create a special medal for this made-up challenge, I'd go get my own the size of Flava Flav's clock necklace...

My wallet may never forgive me, but as a birthday present to myself and a European Vacation for the family, I think they'll consider it. Also, with the year 2020, what better way for RunDisney to capitalize on this opportunity to enable us to spend money frivolously? Would be awesome if Disney could package this all up with one incredibly big price just for the ease and assurance to know I'm officially signed up for everything they have to offer for the year.

2. ZellyB

ZellyB DIS Veteran

Awesome goal!

3. jhoannam

jhoannam DIS Veteran

If I can't afford the registration fees for all those races, I certainly can't afford to actually go run all those races.

Professor_Cookie likes this.
  4. huggybuff

huggybuff DIS Veteran

It's funny, I actually googled something like '20 races in 2020' a couple weeks ago. I wasn't thinking Disney, just races in general.

KevM and Professor_Cookie like this.
  5. The Expert

The Expert Has been to every Disney park in the world!

It's crazy, but if Disney created a registration, medal and shirt for that I'd sign up.

huggybuff and Professor_Cookie like this.