• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 year old at the buffet?

critty

Earning My Ears
little dd eats almost nothing. Do we pay for her at a buffet, or does she eat free? (big DD also eats nothing, but she has the plan)

children under 3 eats free in buffets and if you eat in CRT...they will give her a plate of food for free.

most places will even bring out an extra plate if you ask, if is not a buffet. We did this with our 2yr old and gave him a little bit off of everyones plate.

My "almost 2" year old, eats everything. I look forward to giving him a taste of the buffets. Thanks for posting. We plan to check out Tusker House and Crystal Palace for buffet dining.

My "almost 2" year old, eats everything. I look forward to giving him a taste of the buffets. Thanks for posting. We plan to check out Tusker House and Crystal Palace for buffet dining.

Your "2" year old will love Tusker House and Crystal Palace buffet. When we took our son for his first Disney trip he just turned two and he loved those 2 places. Tusker House has great character interaction and has a musical parade with the characters. If your child likes Little Einstein try Hollywood and Vine they have the best character interaction b/c they have a sing/dance ever 15 mins and a musical parade ever 25 mins. My child was so shy but when we went to Hollywood and Vine (Leo took my son hands and lead him to a musical parade and June danced with him). Have a magical trip.

lol..a little off topic, but I just had to post that when my dd was 2 and 3, she ate like a 16 yr old football player!! Going to buffets where kids under 3 eat free was huge for us!! I don't mind paying for her now because she ate a lifetime supply of food for free when she was younger!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter