2-Way Radios

milor4487

Earning My Ears
We will be going to DW and US/IOA the first week in May. We are debating whether or not to purchase 2-way radios. Does anyone have any feedback on this issue? Thanks!!
:eek:

I would get them. They worked really good beacsue we split up, and we could keep in touch with the other poeple. I think they're a great thing to have.

I would check with the parks before purchasing radio's, I'm pretty sure you can now rent them from the parks....I know Disney has them to rent..I'd check with Universal.

If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose ?

I would highly recommend the radios. We have a set of the Motorolas FR60's. We use them all of the time even at the mall. I do not know how much they are to rent. I would think quite high. Best Buy has a set in this week's ad for $69.99. My personal opinion would be to buy. Even if they are $10.00 to rent a day, you have them paid for in a week. Just a thought.

Defenitely buy them if you're going to be in the same park. We bought the Cobra brand, they're excellent. We spent about $70 each.

Definitely get them.

We purchased 2 from Wall Mart $29.95 each.

They were invaluable also used them round the resort and Mall etc.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest