2 questions about TDR Park Tickets (Klook-related)

Thanks all.

Where exactly are the ticket booths at the main entrance? Are there ticket booths both at the Disneyland Entrance AND the DisneySea entrances?

And does anyone know if the ticket booths take credit cards?
after looking at the website it looks like there are ticket booths at both parks. Maybe I'm reading the site wrong, but it looks like same day ticket purchase booths only open up 30 minutes before park open, so it might be better to buy at the hotel afterall.

after looking at the website it looks like there are ticket booths at both parks. Maybe I'm reading the site wrong, but it looks like same day ticket purchase booths only open up 30 minutes before park open, so it might be better to buy at the hotel afterall.
Officially, it's 30 minutes before at TDL & 60 minutes before at TDS. In reality, both generally open 60 minutes before, or earlier during busy times.

They take credit cards.

Officially, it's 30 minutes before at TDL & 60 minutes before at TDS. In reality, both generally open 60 minutes before, or earlier during busy times.

They take credit cards.

Thank you for this information!

I also just read on the TDL website that it may be possible to get tickets at a JR pass office, so we will try that first (I want to make sure they're tickets and not vouchers that must be exchanged anyway) and then if that won't work for us it's good to have the ticket booth information.

Thanks again!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!