2 Question

Acedink

Mouseketeer
Is there a thread that shows the hardest to get ADR's? I know there is one for FP+.

I'd be looking for non-party days in May, so I'd be hitting it at 180 days.

And is the BoG lunch still a QS rather than a TS?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if there is a thread but the hard to get ones are pretty easy to recognize because they are the more popular restaurants aka BOG, CRT, O'hana etc.

BOG is still QS breakfast and lunch.
Its a 2 credit TS for dinner now.

BTW curious what parties are in May?

I don't think there are any parties in May. BOG is still CS for breakfast or lunch, and I think it is one of the more difficult ADR's if you are picky about time.

BOG dinner is difficult, but it is more expensive now so I bet it will loosen up.

'Ohana is one of the more difficult ADR's, as is California Grill if you want the time to coincide with fireworks.

Chef Mickey's can be difficult if you wait too long.

Any PPO breakfast in the MK is going to be difficult. You need to jump right on them. I do not think there is an advantage to any other than BOG and even that one loses any benefit if hours change.

I've found that a couple of the hardest to get are Akershus PPO breakfast and Bon Voyage breakfast at a "normal" breakfast time. I saw several BV this year for like 11:30 but none for 8-9am, even 10am. Last year, I used touring plans' reservation finder for it and it took 3 notifications with me clicking on the link literally as soon as I got it before I was able to get one. We did it last year and it was a GREAT experience(easily the best character interaction due to Flynn Rider)but I wasn't going to go nuts trying to get it again this year. Akershus PPO is another one that you can get using the reservation finder but normally won't just come across even at 180 days out at 6am.

CRT is easily the hardest to get in my opinion, regardless of the time you're looking for.

Trouble getting 'Ohana has always kind of befuddled me because there's always multiple options when we look for it.

BOG breakfast is a great value on the Dining Plan but not sure I'd want to pay $30 OOP for a plate of eggs, bacon and toast. The ambiance is cool and all but it's too expensive for a non-character meal that has just ok food in my opinion. I guess when it first opened it was more of an "upscale" place but don't necessarily agree with that now, at least for breakfast. As far as getting reservations for it, I've had success without using the reservation finder but you have to get on quick at 180 days out. I've never even tried for dinner because the menu doesn't really appeal to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter