2 new babies!!! photos added!

:yay: Congratulations to you all on the birth of Joseph :yay:

I look forward to seeing your pics Jeanette :)

Congratulations!

Must be a thing with Joseph's as our son was reluctant to come out and join the world too :lmao:

:goodvibes

Congrats Nanny Jeanette :)

My baby also decided to make an appearance. Charlie David Flower Arrived at 5:47 this morning :)

Laurafoster said:

My baby also decided to make an appearance. Charlie David Flower Arrived at 5:47 this morning :)

Congrats to you too :) Welcome Charlie, what a lovely name :goodvibes Hope Mum and baby are well :)

baby Joseph was born tonight at 8.40pm! photos to follow. mum and baby doing well, nanny extremely proud...and tired!

Many congratulations to all of you! Welcome to the world baby Joseph :cloud9:

aaaah Congratulations Laura, I've been thinking about you wondering if you had gone into labour as you hadn't been on the dis lately!
looking forward to photo's of your son Charlie!!! :goodvibes

sorry photos of Joseph on here soon, just need dh to transfer them from my mobile to the laptop,as i don't know how to do it!

baby Joseph was born tonight at 8.40pm! photos to follow. mum and baby doing well, nanny extremely proud...and tired!

Congratulations to you on the safe arrivals of Joseph & Charlie:goodvibes

:cloud9:congratulations, lovely news sending lots of :hug: to Joseph & Charlie and look forward to some pics:cloud9:

and here is Joseph!! :cloud9::cloud9:

Charlie, Lily and Joseph
13102012679_zpsd3d546fd.jpg

13102012672_zps4f153f95.jpg

13102012658_zps0cdc0012.jpg

Charlie has really taken Joseph under his wing, helping mummy all the time and being very protective of him! Lily on the other hand won't even acknowledge him, she won't look at him at all, bless her she's only 21 months old.
Mummy has her hands full.

Awwwwww how adoreable!! Oh my DS is almost 8 months but newborns make me so broody lol! You have absolutely gorgeous grandkids Netty :)

Sorry I haven't been back to post some photos but the last 10 days have been a bit crazy.

Last Saturday I started feeling unwell, high temperature shakes and a really intense pain all over my stomach. I popped to our local hospital who have a walk in urgent care clinic, thinking it was probably just an infection. Within 10 minutes I was in the back of an ambulance being rushed back into Watford General Hospital. I spent 9 hours on the AAU ward where they tried to stabilise my temperature which had crept up to 41, and control my blood pressure and pulse. They eventually managed to get me stable and I then got transferred to the I.T.U department where I stayed for a few days whilst they tried to figure out what the problem was. I'd ended up with sepsis, but they were not sure where the infection originated from.

I was on lots of pain meds and antibiotics so I didn't feel to bad at this point but I was unable to see Charlie or my DD whilst I was there. It was 6 days before I saw them again.

I'm now down on a normal ward, luckily in a private room. But still don't have a date for going home. They have now finally found a Haematoma and believe that following the birth of Charlie some placenta may have been left behind. Fingers crossed its now all sorted and the new antibiotics will kill off the infection. I'm hoping to be home for the weekend - 10 nights in Hospital away from my family is far too long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter