2 days at CC itinerares?

One of my favorites was a B2B we did with two 5N cruises. One was a double dip so we ended up with 3 Castaway Cay days! It was great!

Jim

Newbie question-- on B2B cruises, do you have to get off the ship and check back in at the end of the 1st cruise before the start of the 2nd??? Or can you just stay on the ship???

Just wondering. . . .

Newbie question-- on B2B cruises, do you have to get off the ship and check back in at the end of the 1st cruise before the start of the 2nd??? Or can you just stay on the ship???

Just wondering. . . .

You get off for about 30-45 minutes and wait in the terminal while they clear the ship. You then re-board just before they let the new passengers in the terminal.

Jim

That's do-able!

One more question: Do you have to pack up and take your luggage with you?? Or can you leave it in the cabin if you have the same cabin for both cruises?

That's do-able!

One more question: Do you have to pack up and take your luggage with you?? Or can you leave it in the cabin if you have the same cabin for both cruises?

No need to pack up if you have the same cabin. And once back on board you have access to your room right away...though they do ask that once other passengers start boarding you either stay in your room until all rooms are ready or stay out. I would guess just not to cause trouble with new passengers wanting their rooms.

If you change rooms you leave your luggage with guest services and pick it up when you reboard.

Jim

So 4n itinerary F shows 2 days back to back at CC. Schedule shows 8:30 to 4:45 for the first day and 8:30 to 4:30 for the second.

Kind of pointless to sail out and come back again, don't you think? Or would they actually stay docked all night?

Other threads say that they do leave the dock and sail around in the night. Because, apparently, at night there are bugs that come out on CC, and if they stayed at the dock the bugs would fly around the ship.

I'm glad they leave the dock. Especially b/c I quite like the feeling of the ship moving while I sleep. It's like being rocked to sleep again. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter