• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 day Escape Pass Question

ctkmom3kidz

Earning My Ears
My best friend has given me her" 2 Day Escape Pass" passes from last year(5/00) when her family went to Universal/IOF. She only used 1 day of the pass-- is the second day still valid for us to use ? Can we go to both parks ? Is there any early entry because we have a 2 day pass ? We are staying at the Dolphin not at a Universal Hotel ?
She also gave me 4 "$ 5 and $7 use Scripts" that look just like the tickets expect they say the above on the back. Are this still valid and What are they....
Thanks so much, Maureen

Honeymoon 10/82
Wyndam Palace 3/91
Dixie Landings 3/91
Swan 7/91
Wyndam Palace 3/95
Disneyland 3/98
Magic Cruise 5/00
Poly Concerige 6/00
Swan 12/00 including New Years
Dolphin 3/01
Magic Cruise 3/02

Yes, you may visit both parks.

No, you do not have early entry (now reserved for on-site hotel guests).

and, Yep! The script bucks are still good. These can be used, as cash, at all merchandise and food locations INSIDE the theme parks. Note: There is NO change given from script bucks - so best use for them is lunch or dinner (or bigger merchandise purchases).

Thanks for the info.... I am an IOF/USF newbie I'll have to read up on all the info b4 we go next week.....
Maureen

Honeymoon 10/82
Wyndam Palace 3/91
Dixie Landings 3/91
Swan 7/91
Wyndam Palace 3/95
Disneyland 3/98
Magic Cruise 5/00
Poly Concerige 6/00
Swan 12/00 including New Years
Dolphin 3/01
Disneyland 6/01
Magic Cruise 6/02

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter