1st night with the ddp and we are at dtd....

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
what resturant would you choose:
Cap'n Jack's
or
wolfgang puck

and why?

btw....we are a party of 8. 3 adults 15, 15, 14, 8, & 5 yr old.

I would pick Wolfgang Pucks because I like the Wolf Steak, but I'm not sure they serve it anymore, but my kids would pick Capt. Jacks because they loved the twin lobster tails! They are both good, so I would just look at the menus and eat at the one most people would enjoy.

I would pick Wolfgangs just because of the vast menu items. Cap'n Jacks was boring and plain to us.

IMHO, though I would truly pick Raglan Road. Your older children would probably love the entertainment as well as your youngest. The food is wonderful, the atmosphere fun and the waitstaff very friendly.

If you want lobster, Cap'n Jack's is the only 1 TS credit restaurant in WDW that serves it. If you have people in your party who would be giddy at the thought of "free" twin lobster tails (and arguably the best margaritas in WDW), then definitely do that. If not, I'd lean towards Wolfgang Puck's. We've never been there, but I have heard they have some limitations on the DDP, like sushi isn't included for the appetizers, and kids don't get any appetizers at all. I'd think about what your group likes to eat, and choose accordingly.

Either way, enjoy your meal!

From the ages in your family...I think they might prefer Planet Hollywood. They have such a wide menu selection, everyone should be able to find something they will enjoy.

no contest:
WPC

we enjoyed CJ's, but WPC is one of the top (if not the top :thumbsup2 ) restaurants in WDW, imho. food is creative, delicious, & expertly presented,
menu is varied & interesting.

thanks everyone....

i did get a adr for wolf gang puck for 4:30 pm the 1st available seating then it was 9;30pm
oh well wanted a tad later, i will keep calling

I did however try to get capt jacks their 1st available was at 9 pm
so forget that.

actually then i was thinking the 4;3o is fine for us we are going to try to get the illuminations cruise that night.

Hi, We were at DTD on May 11th and had a terrible experience at Capt Jack's. I think it was more the server than anything though.
The wrong food was put in front of the wrong person. We were trying to use up our last table services and that got screwed up, when we left the receipt said we still had table service left :confused: . Sorry, but I wouldn't recommend Capt Jack's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter