• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1999 Press Test Track pin needed!

Chip and Dale

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have an extra 1999 press set Test Track pin to trade? It's the last one I need to complete my set, besides the "impossible to find" 2000 logo pin.

I'm one pin behind one of my DIS friends, with whom I am having a friendly competition to see who can get their set completed first! ( He still needs the logo pin also!)

If anyone has an extra Test Track or even the 2000 logo pin, please e-mail with wants and wishes!

Thanks for reading !

PS Have some DL CM, some extra 1999 press set pins, many LE's and some hard to find pins to trade!

The Pinpics number is 2364.....thanks !

what number are those pins on pinpics??? I have a test track pin but not sure if it is the one you are looking for.

Connie

Couldn't email ya....:confused:

The test track that I have is pinpics 252...is that one you or your friend need??? It has the 2000 logo on the back so I didn't know if that was the same 2000 that you are looking for. If so let me know...we will work out a trade!!

Connie

Just going to bump this back up in case you didn't see it. You don't have your e-mail enabled so I can't send you an e-mail.

Hi Vince,

Thanks for letting me know that my e-mail wasn't enabled. I just thought it would show up automatically with the new board since it was listed on the old one! I'll definitely fix that! Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for offering--I'll send you the Pinpics info!

OK Chip and Dale, taking advantage of the fact that I have limited access to the Internet down here in FL!

Vince (and everyone else) I'm the one in the "friendly" competition. If you can't find anything to trade Diane for the 2000 logo pin (pinpics 166), check out my traders. I've been searching @WDW for the past two weeks and haven't seen one of these pins. The competition heats up!!!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post a great big "Thank you" to Vince (Parkhopper) for helping me finally finish the 1999 press set. When that LBE arrived, those press pins were out of it and in my album in record time! DH didn't know I could move that fast! <G>

Vince,

Thank you so much! I definitely owe you one!

PS Daber is still looking for the 2000 logo pin. If anyone has an extra, please contact him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter