15% off Target store wide coupon

Thank you @Texans_loyal for this write up yesterday!! Did it last night & then saw the write up on DoC about them & stacking them and from comments there & here both the text messages and stacking are dead. I’m just happy with the coupons as they are, cheers to you!!

Bummer :(. I missed it. "This program is temp. inactive". I emailed them but I don't expect anything.

Bummer :(. I missed it. "This program is temp. inactive". I emailed them but I don't expect anything.

I was on slickdeals this morning and it seems there was a ton of abuse of these so hopefully Target will issue new coupons (that can't be abused).
I placed an order last night and am waiting for pick-up. If it gets cancelled I'm going to be POed.

I'll be interested to hear where these coupons actually came from. I did some looking online and found lots of people advertising them from last night, as well as stories of how people stacked 15%+15%+15%+$20 off to get a Nintendo Switch for like $180. Obviously Target will not honor that, so I am curious if they will just reprogram the codes and honor them to be used one at a time, or if the whole thing will sadly be cancelled.

I was on slickdeals this morning and it seems there was a ton of abuse of these so hopefully Target will issue new coupons (that can't be abused).
I placed an order last night and am waiting for pick-up. If it gets cancelled I'm going to be POed.
I'll report back on my email. I've texted to that number before to receive promos so I'm acting "dumb" as to why it doesn't work now.

Can you use these on Disneyland tickets?

They always exclude giftcard purchases on these sorts of things.

I know these won't work on gift cards. Are Disneyland tickets considered gift cards? I'm going to DL in a few weeks and I'm looking for a nice discount.

I'll report back on my email. I've texted to that number before to receive promos so I'm acting "dumb" as to why it doesn't work now.

I know these won't work on gift cards. Are Disneyland tickets considered gift cards? I'm going to DL in a few weeks and I'm looking for a nice discount.

I'm pretty sure, but am not positive so feel free if somebody needs to correct me, that the vouchers for DL work essentially the same way as a giftcard. They aren't physical tickets but instead get exchanged for them. In either case, considering that dairy is excluded, I think Target mostly knows how to keep their losses to a minimum, so they would not just hand over free money to you and Disney. The coupon is meant more for items that they already marked up.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I just got an email that my order is ready. I do hope that Target makes this right for all you guys that weren't able to use a coupon because people were taking advantage and bending the rules with it.

I'll be interested to hear where these coupons actually came from. I did some looking online and found lots of people advertising them from last night, as well as stories of how people stacked 15%+15%+15%+$20 off to get a Nintendo Switch for like $180. Obviously Target will not honor that, so I am curious if they will just reprogram the codes and honor them to be used one at a time, or if the whole thing will sadly be cancelled.
A bunch of people already did in store pick ups

I was able to get two orders in last night, praying they ship! However I have seen Target is shipping the orders. I wonder what this was for though, some people are reporting that the text are now returning "the program has been cancelled." If you didnt get a chance to use them, they are still working in store if you were able to screenshot your barcode.

This is not an acceptable way to do business. I got 2 of the coupons texted to me last night with 10/31 expirations. Today they have take them away. What!? I wish I had added them to my Apple wallet last night but I never remeber to use things I add to it, so I didn’t. I am not sure I will shop at target anymore if they don’t fix this.

This is not an acceptable way to do business. I got 2 of the coupons texted to me last night with 10/31 expirations. Today they have take them away. What!? I wish I had added them to my Apple wallet last night but I never remeber to use things I add to it, so I didn’t. I am not sure I will shop at target anymore if they don’t fix this.
You won't shop at a store because you didn't get to use a 15% off coupon?

That's... dramatic.

Hey guys, so all my orders shipped! I didn't stack the Qs but I did many separate transactions. If you screen shot the Qs, you can still use them in store. You can use each Q once in store and once online.

Hey guys, so all my orders shipped! I didn't stack the Qs but I did many separate transactions. If you screen shot the Qs, you can still use them in store. You can use each Q once in store and once online.

Yay! There's hope my rug will ship. I tried to be good and order things I need since I'm redecorating...but I'm looking online and seeing people getting tv's, game consoles, cameras, etc and I'm sitting here thinking why didnt I think of that. I still have the codes to use in store but I'm trying to decide if I should get a air fryer or more home decor stuff.

You won't shop at a store because you didn't get to use a 15% off coupon?

That's... dramatic.

No, because they gave me a coupon with an expiration and then took it back in 12 hours. Did I do something wrong? No. I would’ve used it to purchase some sort of home decor. If they made some sort of mistake, I should not be punished. I wouldn’t treat my customers like that and I won’t shop somewhere that treats me like that.

No, because they gave me a coupon with an expiration and then took it back in 12 hours. Did I do something wrong? No. I would’ve used it to purchase some sort of home decor. If they made some sort of mistake, I should not be punished. I wouldn’t treat my customers like that and I won’t shop somewhere that treats me like that.

Ah well. One less Target customer.

I don't think it's that serious, but agree to disagree.

I'm glad peoples orders are shipping. I'm picking my order up later today.

Target did. Some people ordered pick up in store for an iPad and picked it up today, I saw another person who did this for a Nest and it's ready to be picked up today.

Last edited:
I would love to see the 20 off 50 come back because I have a cart of first aid, meds, and cleaning supplies for DD to have at college.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter