119 SSR, 37 OKW Points for Rent, Price Reduced $16.50 per point Sept UY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 150 points at SSR and 113 point at OKW to rent at $17 per point. Points must be used by 8/31/2020.

I can book at SSR and OKW 11 months in advance. And 7 months out for all other resorts.

If interested please let me know

Preferred Resort
Dates
Room Size
Hi there.
If I want to plan two different vacations, would you hold the points and use them for a later date?

Hi there.
If I want to plan two different vacations, would you hold the points and use them for a later date?
No I'm sorry I can't. I'm renting them out because I'm using the money towards another vacation.

Before I go on, would you consider $14 per point if I pay for all the 113 all at once.

Hi any availability for a studio or 1 bedroom checking in dec 20and checking out dec 22 in 2019. Doesn’t matter the resort. Thank you

Hi any availability for a studio or 1 bedroom checking in dec 20and checking out dec 22 in 2019. Doesn’t matter the resort. Thank you
The only studio or one bedroom is a one bedroom BW view available at BWV for 68 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!