11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonya, lucky for me the free meal goes to Austin. Etiquette down here is, she asked, its her dance so she pays:banana: :banana: I just buy a corsage.

Mel, I'm pretty sure Austin finished her pizza for her, but we have hung out with them before and the little b**ch can eat. DIE DIE DIE:headache: :headache:

Oh my...tell us how you really feel:rotfl:

Our oldest dd, 16, was asked to their school's homecoming dance this week. The boy lives in our neighborhood and seems like a really nice guy. I told my dd last night to have him come over about an hour early to answer the list of questions I am preparing :coffee:

It's just part of being a parent I guess. And with 3 dds, I am going to need a lot of shotgun shells!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

So, this brings to mind yet ANOTHER story...once upon a time, their was this gangly teenager named Robin. When she FINALLY was allowed to date, her mother, sometimes known to play the role of the evil witch, would ask her own "questions" of poor Robin's daring beaus. For example, Mother would say, "Wasn't your mother's maiden name Smith?" :maleficen Poor beau would answer, "Yes, ma'am." To which Mother would say, "I thought so..." Then she would look at me and say, "They have mental retardation in their family," or "Wasn't your uncle a hairlip?" or SOMETHING WORSE. I swear that this is all true.

And people ask me why I moved away from southeast Tennessee!:rolleyes1

and for newbies with kids. This is what graduation from D Sea U looks like.

DSeaU.jpg
[/IMG]

LOVE this pic! I cried the entire time Sarah was on stage!

Poor kid, she went back to the doc for the third time in two weeks. After THREE breathing treatments, her lungs aren't clear at all. :sick: Her fever finally broke this afternoon, but now DD is in the bed shivering feverishly...that can't be a tickle in the back of my throat, can it?

Boy you guys have been busy while I was away for a couple of hours.

Ok, I need some technical advice from you computer geeks and nerds or anyone who can put in some ideas.

Tangible and I have been PM ing each other a few times because her computer wont let her get on our cruise thread and post???

She can send Pm's and read other stuff but she keeps getting an error message and cant post with us?? We need so ideas for what might be wrong and what she can do??

I did suggest she try and contact the technical support dis board team. I'm not sure how to do that but I know they are there for people who are having problems??We have a fellow banana head in distress, she needs help!!!

so PLEASE speak up!!!

Thankyou everyone!!! you can send a PM to Tangible if you have an idea or know how to find the tech site, or post here and I will pass it on to her. she would really apprecite it.

Kathy

Kathy-I know for about three weeks, I couldn't even log on to DIS boards. I could log on from DS's user but not mine. Wouldn't even let me on the site. Then, it just went away............maybe she could try creating a new account and see if it will let her on:confused3

Note: I responded because I'm trying to help, NOT because I know anything about computers and certainly NOT because I'm a nerd........Brit is not a nerd

Once again, the Nana Heads perpetuate the need for fresh underwear ... :rotfl2: (Wait till Robin & Judy get home today!!!)

Heck yes, Shell, I am screaming and crying and running to the bathroom as I read this!!!! I feel like I've been away for weeks...good job posting, nanas! I read a page, laugh out loud:lmao: , post a reply, and then try to remember where I left off. The old gray mare ain't what she used to be in the memory department.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kathy-I know for about three weeks, I couldn't even log on to DIS boards. I could log on from DS's user but not mine. Wouldn't even let me on the site. Then, it just went away............maybe she could try creating a new account and see if it will let her on:confused3

Note: I responded because I'm trying to help, NOT because I know anything about computers and certainly NOT because I'm a nerd........Brit is not a nerd

Thanks, I will pass on the idea to her,

Kathy

Last check in for the evening. Trying to do 4th and 5th grade math. Actually, I do ok but they have a "new language" so I need to read up on how to teach it.

Have a good night. Dawn

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Okay, everyone, it's onward and upward to 9,000! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hurry and post quickly, Brit, I'm afraid they won't give you access in rehab.:rotfl2:

Christine, I'm going to start drinking on your behalf. :lmao: I feel the need to support a sister after a bad day! Some people merely THINK about it, but Nanas DRINK about it!:lmao: :lmao:

I'm still posting to avoid making dinner. Just remembered a fun idea for Halloween parties, especially for kids!

Serve Halloweenie Hot Dogs and freeze gummy eyeballs and rats in ice cubes for drinks! Our neighborhood does this wacky, don't plan, just show up party in front of our house every year and the eyeball/rat thing is huge with the little kids. Last year Sarah made carrot cake cupcakes and topped them with the rats. Then she sprinkled chocolate jimmies to look like rat poop. :scared1: Hey, Mutt, I'm bringing the poop theme back! What a claim to fame!:confused3 :confused3

So, this brings to mind yet ANOTHER story...once upon a time, their was this gangly teenager named Robin. When she FINALLY was allowed to date, her mother, sometimes known to play the role of the evil witch, would ask her own "questions" of poor Robin's daring beaus. For example, Mother would say, "Wasn't your mother's maiden name Smith?" :maleficen Poor beau would answer, "Yes, ma'am." To which Mother would say, "I thought so..." Then she would look at me and say, "They have mental retardation in their family," or "Wasn't your uncle a hairlip?" or SOMETHING WORSE. I swear that this is all true.

And people ask me why I moved away from southeast Tennessee!:rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: OMG, that's priceless!

AND EVERY WORD IS TRUE! By the way, when I last talked with Judy on the phone, she had enjoyed a few glasses of wine. She'll be online later, OR go straight to bed for TV fun and games.:happytv:

AND EVERY WORD IS TRUE! By the way, when I last talked with Judy on the phone, she had enjoyed a few glasses of wine. She'll be online later, OR go straight to bed for TV fun and games.:happytv:
Will she slur when she types?????:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Robin, take good care of your sick unit.

I am signing off for the evening too.

I will be looking forward to seeing how many posts there will be in the morning.

I know we had to of set some kind of record today for most posts in a day.
Tomarrow I will look back and see how many we ended up with for the day.

Kathy

No slurring here! I had 2 glasses of cheap wine at a teacher function and now I am home. Stopped for good Italian take out....
Had a rough day, rescheduled the oralsurgery for a week from tomorrow. Kayla's school had a reported gunman on campus so they went into Lockdown with SWAT teams and helicopters... turned out that no shots were fired but they are still looking.. very scary from my point of view!
Filled out my papers today for early check in, will start the packing area this weekend- so close!!!!
Thanks for all the posts which are my only source of smiles today, tomorrow must be better!:confused3
nite,nite!
Judy

Tonya, GF, don't set yourself up for Kim that way!!!
No way.....You don't know how many times I've needed someone to hold my hair:rotfl: Well, you can probably imagine

Some people merely THINK about it, but Nanas DRINK about it!
I think there's a song in there somewhere.......or maybe Mutt could incorporate it into next year's shirt:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter