11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Not to change the subject or anything. But I'm going to. Has anyone read or heard the info about the new resort Disney is building in Hawaii???? I am so excited..as it combines my favorite things - disney and hawaii. They are building a DVC/hotel resort on Oahu. I'm ready to buy more points in DVC to ensure we can get a room there! And I wonder if this might be a foretelling of a future cruise around the islands. I never thought they'd do it because it is very complicated in terms of having to do a foreign port, etc..but with a resort on Oahu..who knows. Either way, I'm excited as all get out!

Hawaii Resort

That would be great!

Kathy your right...and don't forget children and how to change there dirty diapers:lmao:

I can help with that... since I'm still doing diaper duty at my house!!! I bet I'm the only one that has to pack diapers for the cruise!!

Jeff, several times in the last 48 hours our news has talked about the new Disney hotel.
No real details accept it will have villas for DVC members , I think it is going to be done on 2010, maybe 2011, not sure.

We dont dress up for Halloween so i have no pictures of that to post, so I hope others do. Those could be some great photos to share, I love the idea.

I will just have to look for something disney to share I guess??

Great job of posting everyone while i was at the store!! I need to do a few business calls and I will return, hopefully with a few photos.
I cant let Jeff out do me for posting photos. Those were great !!!

Kathy

Shell assures me the only way to be an official member is to have him wear thongs.................a subject she continues to side step. So how 'bout it Tonya? Hmmmmmmmmmm

OMG, :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I am on the bandwagon, I asked him the other night if there was any left over from when he was a swimmer in HS, he said NO. I told him that Kim had some disney themed ones for him to wear, @ that point he shut the door and went out to mow. I really haven't breached the subject since.

Kim, tell Jacob that Hunter has been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest lately. He is off school tomorrow, so I will get him on the computer tonight. (keep your fingers crossed).

My ticker says 49 days until I leave. Got I got to get back on that treadmill.

:wave2: Shell :wave2:Wendy :wave2:Cheri :wave2:Kim :wave2:KFed :wave2:Bob :wave2:Kathy :wave2:Bill :wave2:Jacob :wave2:Mike :wave2:Okie :wave2:Dawn :wave2:Christine :wave2:Sharon :wave2:Brantley :wave2:Melanie :wave2:Jamie :wave2:Hunter :wave2:III :wave2:

ttfn

Jaime-I'm sorry you're still not feeling well; but this is no excuse to be slacking off on the t-shirt making. BTW, I will need a large:thumbsup2

I mean to say PLEASE? Purty please with grits and red eye gravy on top......

Kim, Just so ya know... I already have my order in with Jaime for the entire family... so I'm ahead of you!!!

and for newbies with kids. This is what graduation from D Sea U looks like.

DSeaU.jpg
[/IMG]

We didn't get to do this last time, I'm looking forward to it for Alex this time!

Good reason to start buying points! I can recommend a good reseller where we bought our BCV points..at a fraction of the cost of new.

Jeff, do you use points to cruise with? Because I've heard that isn't worth doing. But maybe if you get them for cheaper??

This is INSANE! I just got out of a 2-hour meeting and I have THREE pages of posts to catch up on!!!

I know!!! I get to work at 9 a.m. and usually brose through them quickly, but because I wasn't on last night there were like 7 pages and then pages kept popping up WHILE I was browsing...

One orefrom MNSSHP

img015.jpg

Love how everyone dressed up...the party was a last minute thing for us...it was the first night for it on the last night of our trip...so we decided to go...it was great...but no costumes for us...

Jeff, do you use points to cruise with? Because I've heard that isn't worth doing. But maybe if you get them for cheaper??

We used some points to pay for Elizabeth's fare last year but that was only because I screwed up royally and forgot to bank points and thus we were going to lose them. Otherwise, I doubt that I'd use them to cruise unless we didn't have another use for them.

Our biggest challenge is reserving early enough to get our home resort (BCV). We never make the decision 11 months out - or even 7 months out and thus we get shut out of our favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter